News By Tag
News By Location
Princeton Properties' Lisa Bettencourt appointed to The Lowell Plan's Public Matters Program
The Public Matters Program is a leadership initiative of The Lowell Plan. The mission of Public Matters is to foster and enhance the knowledge and skills of leaders in Lowell, MA.
Lisa is a Certified Credit Compliance Specialist and a Housing Credit Certified Professional. Ms. Bettencourt, a Lowell resident, is a graduate of UMass Lowell with a bachelor's degree in accounting. She's fluent in Portuguese and is proficient in Spanish.
The Public Matters Program is a leadership initiative of The Lowell Plan conducted in partnership with Lowell National Historical Park. The mission of Public Matters is to foster and enhance the knowledge and skills of leaders in Lowell, MA. A select few individuals are invited to become members in this rigorous and challenging program in civic engagement. Throughout this program, members will learn how to contribute more effectively to a diverse and mutually supportive community. The goal of Public Matters is to ensure that the Lowell of tomorrow will be served by inspired stewards of our history, natural resources, social and cultural capital and economic and government institution.
Public Matters Goals include:
• Creating a network of new leaders fully engaged in the future of Lowell;
• Providing a forum for emerging and existing leaders to develop a vision for community development that strengthens the whole community;
• Promoting an understanding of and appreciation for the history, cultural diversity, and economic and government resources of Lowell;
• Encouraging resource sharing and collaboration;
• Building the capacity of the public and private sectors through the development of leadership and experiential learning; and
• Ensuring diversity among the leaders of Lowell.
Congratulations to Lisa Bettencourt on this exciting and challenging appointment!
For more information about Princeton Properties: https://www.princetonproperties.com/
For more information about The Lowell Plan: http://www.lowellplan.org/
Sarah Greenough, Princeton Properties