Listen & Learn About Buying a Business
Ted Leverette, The Original Business Buyer Advocate, will answer questions from business buyers and their advisors during a free group-teleconference.
• What is the most important question buyers fail to ask sellers?
• Is it smart to pay cash for a business?
• What about non-bank and non-SBA financing for business acquisitions (i.e., creative)?
• What kinds and sizes of businesses for sale should most buyers avoid?
• Can I get a better deal and make more money by purchasing a troubled company, which I will turn around?
• How can I find motivated sellers?
• How can I find businesses for sale with assumable loans?
• How can I present a more favorable financial capability to purchase a company?
• What should be my first comment(s) or question(s) during my initial interview of a business seller?
• Is it feasible to grow small and midsize businesses via mergers or acquisitions?
• What are the pros and cons for buyers talking to business brokers about their listings?
• Why is it so hard to get to by-owner sellers on the "hidden market"?
• How can I cut through the "valuation" nonsense from brokers and sellers?
• What should I know about valuing goodwill?
• What alternatives are there to the contract (offer to purchase) brokers want me to sign before I can evaluate a business?
• What should I watch out for in purchase contracts?
• What should I know about dealmaking during uncertain times, such as another recession?
• Why don't most brokers and sellers follow up with me? (I have money and management experience!)
• What is your "Street-Smart 22-Step Acquisition Sequence"?
The teleconference will occur Wednesday, November 16, 2016. Noon eastern standard time.
Register now for this teleconference, or request notification about the next teleconference, at this webpage: http://partneroncall.com/
Ted J. Leverette
The Original Business Buyer Advocate
Page Updated Last on: Oct 25, 2016