News By Tag
News By Location
Humanist Learning Systems is now a SHRM preferred provider
Human Resources professionals may now earn up to 12 SHRM PDC’s from Humanist Learning Systems courses.
Humanist Learning Systems offers 7 SHRM approved courses offering up to 12 PDCs to satisfy SHRM-CP and SHRM-SPC recertification requirements. Courses cover topics such as humanistic business management, sexual harassment training, the science of personality assessments and workplace bullying.
“A big part of our business is to provide continuing education to HR professionals and to provide them with the compliance training they need for their employees,” said Jennifer Hancock, founder of Humanist Learning Systems. “Pursuing approval from SHRM to offer PDCs helps us provide even more value to our customers and introduces them to what it is we offer.”
· - Workplace Bullying for HR Professionals (6 PDCs)
· - Why is Change so Hard? (1 PDC)
· - Using Personality Assessments in the Workplace (1 PDC)
· - Ending Harassment & Retaliation in the Workplace (1 PDC)
· - Why Humanistic Management (1 PDC)
· - Creating a Sexual Harassment Training that Works – General Edition (2 PDCs)
· - Creating a Sexual Harassment Training that Works – CA Editions (2 PDCs)
For course information and availability visit:
About Humanist Learning Systems:
Humanist Learning Systems is a provider of online facilitated self study programs for both personal and professional development. All of the courses combine applied science, compassionate ethics & personal responsibility for solutions that actually work! They specialize in humanistic business management as well as providing science based sexual harassment training.