News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Do More than Say Thank You to Your Clients/Employees
Top 10 Tips on Ordering Your Perfect Corporate Gift from Bittersweet Artisan Truffles
By: Bittersweet Artisan Truffles
Top 10 ideas for client/employee gift giving
1. Make it personalized
2. Add a handwritten signature or note to leave a great impression
3. Food is always an accepted and thoughtful office or group gift
4. Local gifts that support the local economy are received with enthusiasm
5. Handcrafted and artisan products showcase an extra level of thoughtfulness and labor of love. Artisan products may be a little extra, but that detail is noticed by your clients/employees and makes them feel even more special. Gifts are a reflection of your company
6. Thanksgiving is a great time of year to show thanks to your loyal clients. Timing holiday gifts in late November, early December impresses clients that you are organized and have thought of them well before the holiday craze hits. Or, a Happy New Years gift is a refreshing way to start off a new year
7. When crafting a holiday gift list, remember your valuable employees and vendors along with your clients. You certainly wouldn't have a great business without the people who make it happen
8. You can save money. A lot of businesses offer ways to save money and offer free products if you commit to you holiday gifting in September/October. Look for promotions during this time frame
9. Shipping delays due to winter weather are a possibility during the holidays. Factor that in to avoid last-minute holiday shipments
10. Presentation and packaging are important as people also eat with their eyes
Be sure to plan accordingly and order early as handcrafted, personalized items take extra time.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Mo., Bittersweet Artisan Truffles was founded in 2011 by entrepreneur Audrey Scherrer and is a women-owned enterprise. The company offers more than 30 artisan truffle flavors, French macarons, chocolate barks, all natural dessert sauces, brownie bites, signature b cakes, lava cakes, and other handcrafted products. In addition, the company creates a variety of seasonal truffle and macaron flavors.
Bittersweet prides itself on its use of the finest and freshest ingredients, such as local Ozark mountain cream and chocolate from around the world. All products are handmade to order in the Bittersweet kitchen and are available for sale on the company’s website (http://www.bittersweettruffles.com) or calling 888-355-1098.
Founded in 2011 by Audrey Scherrer, Bittersweet Artisan Truffles offers more than 30 artisan small-batch truffle flavors, French macarons, chocolate barks, all natural dessert sauces, brownie bites, lava cakes, and other handcrafted products. The company also creates a variety of seasonal flavors that are available throughout the year. Every item in the Bittersweet line is handcrafted in small batches and made to order, to ensure the product’s freshness and quality. The company prides itself in its use of premium ingredients, as well as the availability of vegan and gluten-free options. Bittersweet’
images of top 10 list and packaging available: https://picasaweb.google.com/
Page Updated Last on: Sep 18, 2014