News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Xenith & Xerox present “Top 5 Ways to Manage Document Infrastructure in a Mobile World” at IP Expo
Take home actionable ideas from the leaders in the industry, experience the latest technology to enhance collaboration & mobility, preview a game-changing business intelligence platform from NewField IT.
By: Xenith Document Systems
This year Xenith and Xerox will be co-hosting a seminar at the show, titled Top 5 Ways to Manage Document Infrastructure in a Mobile World to be presented by Mark Boyt (European Product Marketing Manager, Xerox) and Justin Milligan (Managing Director, Xenith). It will enable visitors to take home actionable ideas on how to automate and simplify the flow of information in their organisation for maximum efficiency, productivity and compliance. This includes best practice to:
· - Digitise your information quickly - In a mobile world it is critical that content from hard copy paper documents is available electronically – Xenith can show you how to automate & simplify the process.
· - Store it for easy access & collaboration - Provide a flexible, easy-to-use content management platform that encourages collaborative workflow – both inside and outside the office.
· - Print it from any mobile device – Let employees, guests and visitors quickly & securely print from their mobile device – without any setup, apps, drivers or hassle for your IT team. (Bring your device to experience).
· - Personalise – Use apps to create a customised experience for each user / department at the multifunctional device, and reduce their most commonly used workflows to the touch of a button.
· - Enhance security & compliance – With Cloud, BYOD and internet enabled MFP’syour network is more exposed than ever – make sure you are protected.
Besides the seminar, Xenith and Xerox will be demonstrating the latest solutions to enhance collaboration and mobility at their stand (EE14) over the two days of the show.
As Xenith and Xerox want to highlight the ease and convenience of printing from your mobile, they will be offering it for free to visitors at the show - visitors can simply come to the stand and email documents to the printer.
Xenith will also be showcasing NewField IT's CompleteView®
Last but not the least; attendees can apply for a complimentary Benchmarking Report to compare their security / mobility / efficiency against similar companies in their industry. This will be tailor-made for each company by our Business Analyst, using cutting-edge tools from Newfield IT.
Xenith and Xerox will be located at stand EE14 over the two days of the show. The seminar will take place on Thursday 09th October, 14:20 - 14:50 within the Enterprise Mobility Management & Security Theatre. You can register free to attend the IP EXPO EUROPE and the seminar at www.ipexpo.co.uk
020 7417 2000