News By Tag
News By Location
Go Eat Give to host its First Annual Charity Golf Fundraiser at The Standard Club in Johns Creek, GA
Go Eat Give will host its First Annual Charity Golf Fundraiser on Monday, Nov 10 at The Standard Club, 6230 Abbotts Bridge Rd., Johns Creek, Georgia 30097. Proceeds from the event will directly benefit Go Eat Give’s cultural education programming
Golfers and non-golfers are encouraged to attend the International Gala Dinner and Auction starting at 5:30 p.m. with master of ceremonies, John Lemley, host and producer of City Café with John Lemley (90.1 FM, WABE-Atlanta)
Sponsorships and giveaway partners at the Go Eat Give First Annual Charity Golf Fundraiser include The Standard Club, The Coca-Cola Company, Cinnabon, Atlanta Braves Foundation, Golfsmith International, Sherlock’s Wine Merchant, The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort, Barnsley Resort, Fifth Group Restaurants, and many more.
Proceeds from the tournament will directly support Go Eat Give’s initiatives in the following ways:
• Raising awareness of minority communities, businesses, and artists.
• Increasing capacity for Go Eat Give’s monthly cultural awareness programs, supporting Mayor Reed’s initiatives of making Atlanta a city that welcomes diversity.
• Expanding Go Eat Give’s programs to other cities, through a network of local chapters.
• Providing scholarships for students from low-income areas to increase their global education through attendance at Go Eat Give programs.
• Continue grassroots projects with our partners abroad, including building toilets at village schools in Bali, providing living necessities at women’s safe houses in India, and distributing materials to cooperative farmers in Cuba.
More information about sponsoring, attending, or volunteering for the event can be found on Go Eat Give’s website (http://www.goeatgive.com/