Go Eat Give to host its Second Annual Charity Golf Fundraiser at Laurel Springs Golf Club
Go Eat Give will host its Second Annual Charity Golf Fundraiser on Monday, October 5th at Laurel Springs Golf Club, 6400 Golf Club Drive, Suwanee, Georgia 30024.
By: Go Eat Give
Registration will open at 9:00 a.m. and the tournament will tee off at 11:00 AM. The cost to register is $225 (or $800 per team) and includes 18 holes of golf, international tastings, apparel items, and the chance to win exciting prizes and raffle items. Players will experience a different country, culture and cuisine at sponsored holes. Mexico Tourism Board has sponsored the 9th hole to create the ultimate experience – tequila, appetizers, a mariachi band and prizes!
Sponsors are eligible for benefits, which may include name/logo on all promotional materials leading up to the event, team entries to the event, listing in the program, company logo on electronic scrolling board, a sponsor sign on the course, and the opportunity to set up a table for giveaways and networking throughout the golf tournament, depending on the level of sponsorship.
Sponsorships and giveaway partners at the Go Eat Give’s Second Annual Charity Golf Tournament include Georgia Power, a Southern Company, Mexico Tourism Board, Acuitas, Gibbs Gardens, La Grotta, Serenbe Farms, The Atlanta Opera, AMC, Fifth Group Restaurants, Agathas, Flying Biscuit, Barnsley Gardens Resort, and many more.
Proceeds from the tournament will directly support Go Eat Give’s initiatives in the following ways:
• Raising awareness of minority communities, businesses, and artists.
• Increasing capacity for Go Eat Give’s monthly cultural awareness programs, supporting Mayor Reed’s initiatives of making Atlanta a city that welcomes diversity.
• Expanding Go Eat Give’s programs to other cities, through a network of local chapters.
• Providing scholarships for students from low-income areas to increase their global education through attendance at Go Eat Give programs.
• Continue support to grassroots projects with our partners abroad, including Bali Children’s Project in Indonesia, Savera women’s safe house in India, and cooperative farm in Cuba.
The Go Eat Give Second Annual Charity Golf Tournament is the only one of its kind offering an around-the-world experience, representing multiple countries, cultures and cuisines. More information about sponsoring, attending, or volunteering for the event can be found on Go Eat Give’s website (www.goeatgive.com/