News By Tag
* Kpi Dashboard
* Dashboard Reporting Tools
* KPI team
* Key Performance Indicators
* Kpi Reporting
* More Tags...
News By Place
Designing and Using KPIs and Performance Dashboards
This webinar will explain how to design, implement and monitor critical Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) using powerful performance dashboards.
Designing, developing and supporting an effective reporting system of leading and lagging KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) is complicated. Information needed by senior management is different and less granular than that needed by the line manager, and the producers. The technical aspects of pulling the right information from the mountains of data at the right time can be overwhelming. We can help demystify this puzzle and put your team on the track to smooth sailing. Join us and accelerate your team's understanding and effectiveness in designing, implementing and monitoring critical KPIs using powerful performance dashboards. Learn how to tailor your dashboards to perfectly fit the needs of your C-suite, middle managers, and line and field personnel.
Organizational design improvements and technology advances have offered leadership an opportunity to provide process managers and decision makers at all levels of the organization with relevant information reporting in the form of right-timed dashboards to help them better manage and make quicker, more accurate decisions. It's time for your team to take advantage of this progress.
Why Should you Attend:
We need our leaders to be effective in deploying our resources and guiding our operations to reach our goals in the most effective way. We need everyone to understand our mission and strategy so we can be sure we are all pulling together in the right direction. How well do our dashboard reporting tools support your strategic mission and goals? Are they right timed and properly designed for the users? How many reporting layers do we need? How should our KPIs be delivered? Who should have access? The data is there. Getting it into the right hands when it is most needed is the challenge.
Objectives of the Presentation:
· Learn the three applications of KPI dashboards
· Assess your organizational and technical readiness
· How to align your dashboard architecture to its application
· How to create an effective KPI team - identify the key participants
· How to establish a well-managed roll-out methodology
· How to ensure the final product is an effective strategic leadership tool
· What to measure: operational versus financial measures
· How balanced scorecards fit into the KPI development plan
· How to use process analysis to improve your KPI measures
· How to ensure your KPI dashboard will be successful - the action plan
· Examples of effective KPI dashboards
· References to rich resources to help you develop your KPI dashboards
Who can Benefit:
· Strategic Planners
· IT Managers
· Compliance Officers
· Information Reporting Officers
· Accounting Managers
· Risk Managers
· Compliance Officers
· Compliance Managers
Online Compliance Panel LLC