S-cool National Exam Buster Campaign
For the last 14 years S-cool.co.uk has been focused on delivering a revision experience that is straight to the point and easy to digest. Every year over 4.7 million students visit S-cool and view over 20 million pages of FREE revision content.
National Revision Week
Thousands of students will be taking part in Revision week, getting access to new video tips from S-cool’s exam expert Sam Kotadia, covering:
· How to get into the zone or ‘flow state’ for revision and exams
· Why breaking up your revision into digestible chunks makes it more memorable
· The importance of choosing the right Exam Questions to start on
· How to practice with past Exam Papers
· Why overthinking can cause exam problems
Students can alsolearn how other students revise best and download their own FREE own revision guide.
CEO of S-cool Judge Singh says: "Revision Week is focused on helping students through, what for some can be a very stressful time. These tips are simple and straight forward to use and can lead to a significant improvement in results."
S-cool Revision is the UK’s leading free revision website, providing high quality A Level and GCSE revision guides, revision questions and revision notes. Visit: http://www.s-