News By Tag
News By Place
Boston Agile Training combines eLearning with classroom training for best in class training
Boston Agile Training is now offering one day of eLearning to complement their 2-day instructor led PMI-ACP training class. This will provide participants with the best of both worlds.
They will have an experienced instructor deliver the complicated course content and respond to questions. You will then have a succinct review class accessible online so that you can get a refresher prior to taking the PMI-ACP exam. The eLearning course content will be similar to what was delivered in class and will include interactive slides and quizzes to test your knowledge as you prepare for the exam. Also, this course will meet the 21 contact hours needed of Agile Project Management Training for the PMI-ACP certification. This includes 14 hours of classroom training along with 7 hours of online review training and 100 practice questions
Who should take this course?
Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Team Members, and others that have met PMI’s Agile project management experience requirements.
Why You Should Attend:
• Learn useful techniques for preparing for and taking the exam
• Learn to apply knowledge to situational types of questions
• Practice exam questions for each domain
• Earn 21 contact hours (and 21 PDUs) needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
• Learn invaluable PMP Exam tips and tricks from instructors who have passed the exam
• Receive a superb price that is hard to beat!
• We will reward you with a $50.00 Amazon Gift Card if you pass your exam within one year of taking the course.
What is the classroom and eLearning course going to cover:
The course is based on the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline, including:
• Tools and Techniques for Agile Project Management (50% of exam questions)
• Knowledge and Skills (50% of exam questions)
We provide training on the underlying principles and values of the Agile Manifesto and the most common Agile methodologies that are on the Exam, including:
• The Scrum Framework
• Extreme Programming (XP)
• Lean Software Development
• Kanban for Software Development
• Feature Driven Development (FDD)
• Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
• Crystal Clear
• and more...
We will cover all 6 Agile knowledge domains and underlying task areas:
• Value-Driven Delivery
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Boosting Team Performance Practices
• Adaptive Planning
• Problem Detection and Resolution
• Continuous Improvement
Who will be teaching the course?
All of Boston Agile Training are skilled Agile practitioners with real world experience. So not only will you prepare for the exam you will most likely learn key skills from an instructor who has practiced Agile for many years. Dan Tousignant, PMP, PMI-ACP is the lead instructor and president of Cape Project Management, Inc, the owner of Boston Agile Training.
Dan is a lifelong project manager and trainer with extensive experience in managing software development projects. Based upon this experience, he has adopted Agile as the primary method for developing and implementing software and managing projects.
Though the role of the professional project manager is changing dramatically through these approaches, Dan coaches and trains organizations on how to transition project managers, team members and leadership to an Agile environment. With over 20 years of experience, Dan provides world-class project management, builds strong teams, and drives necessary change within organizations.
With extensive experience providing coaching and training across industries and the ability to manage relationships at the executive level, Dan knows why it is critical to develop skills in Agile. Dan holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and is a Certified Project Management Professional, Agile Certified Practitioner, Certified Scrum Product Owner, and Certified Professional Scrum Master.
Click here to see a complete schedule of our courses: http://www.bostonagiletraining.com/
Dan Tousignant. President