Lexlee Overton announces Live Braver: Letting Go Workshop
If we’re not paying attention, we can let our fear of change drive us to hold onto things that no longer serve our current needs. However, if we stay alert and develop new strategies to deal with life’s transitions, we can utilize our feelings of loss to launch us into a joyful future.
Live Braver: Letting Go is a day workshop designed to empower you to develop greater courage and learn how to let go of limiting beliefs, release relationships and move through loss to make more room in your life for peaceful living.
This workshop braids interaction, meditation, and exercises with group activities that lift us up to the edge of our new potential.
We benefit and grow from being with others on a similar path, and Live Braver: Letting Go will connect us to great new friendships in a supportive encouraging atmosphere.
This insightful workshop will help you to:
• Be empowered by the process of “letting go”
• Develop courage to move through life’s transitions
• Discover deeper levels of self-knowledge and find the wisdom of our painful experiences
• Be encouraged by deeply connecting with stories of others
• Find freedom to be authentic in your own self-discovery and relationships with others
Page Updated Last on: Feb 05, 2014