New Basketball-Themed Employee Wellness Program from Health Enhancement Systems
Health Enhancement Systems has launched Slam Dunk Wellness. The team-based, online employee health campaign uses an exciting basketball tournament theme, with a “scoring” system to engage participants and reward daily health habits.
“We’ve taken the enthusiasm of tournament basketball and paired it with simple daily health habits to dramatically improve the fitness and nutrition of male and female participants,”
Slam Dunk Wellness (http://www.hesonline.com/
Monday through Friday, 5-player teams square off against each other, then move on to compete against a different team based on the points each has accumulated. The result is motivated employees who make progress toward their own health goals while also supporting those of their team.
Program features include:
· A simple, fun, tracking tool to record activities (mobile version included)
· An interactive message board to ask questions or view posts from Coach Heidi Hoops, a fitness expert
· Daily tips, healthy recipes, and informative articles to provide participants the support they need to make the best possible choices
· Links to top physical activity and nutrition resources to further encourage and reinforce healthy changes
· Customizable program lengths and organization branding options to address worksite wellness objectives and make Slam Dunk Wellness instantly recognizable
· Easy registration, communication, and evaluation tools to make managing the program simple and efficient
“Eating well and exercising don’t have to be a chore,” states Witherspoon. “With Slam Dunk Wellness, feeling your best can be just plain fun. Participants get the camaraderie of buddies, the thrill of winning points and helping their team, plus a whole new outlook on reaching their health goals. It’s a program that instills a lifetime of positive health habits.”
To view a pre-recorded demo of the program or sign up for a no-obligation private demo, visit http://www.hesonline.com/
The new Slam Dunk Wellness campaign is part of a family of HES employee wellness programs, including Walktober, HealthTrails, 5 on 5, NutriSum: Healthy Weight for Life, Colorful Choices, 10K-A-Day, Get Fit on Route 66, Ola Ala, Spring Into Motion, Le Tour de Fitness, and Great American Fitness Adventure, and more (http://www.hesonline.com/
Health Enhancement Systems