News By Tag
News By Location
Learning Opportunities for Those at the “Crossroads in Military Education”
Academic, corporate and federal organizations will share methods for guiding military and veteran communities through educational programs and service partnerships
Attendees will have the opportunity to choose between 60 different sessions beginning at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 11, and ending on Thursday, Feb. 13. Topics cover a wide range of issues that educators who work closely with military and veteran students will be able to apply in their daily life following the symposium.
Sessions will include:
• Academic Advising: Best Practices for Working with Military Students in an Online Environment
• Online vs. Face To Face Degrees for Veterans: What do Employers Think?
• Educating and Empowering Military Students: Innovations in Education and Supporting the Force
• Military Spouse Tips to Maximize Educational and Career Success
• Students with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – Is Your Faculty Prepared?
To learn more about the 2014 CCME Professional Development Symposium, “Crossroads in Military Education: Looking Back, Moving Forward,” please visit ccmeonline.org/