News By Tag
News By Location
Do I Really Need a Mobile Website?
Responsive Dental Websites
In 2012, Sterling Research and Smith Geiger conducted a study (http://googlemobileads.blogspot.com/
· 75% of users polled preferred mobile-friendly sites
· 67% were more likely to purchase a product or service from a responsive website
· 61% were more likely to abandon a website that didn’t have a mobile site
For companies or practices that don’t offer a responsive website, the results are dire:
· 48% felt annoyed with a non-mobile-friendly website
· 36% felt like their time was wasted
· 52% said they were unlikely to do business with a company lacking a mobile site
· 48% said a non-mobile site made them feel like the company simply didn’t care
The fact is, like websites and social media, the need for responsive websites will only increase as the usage of smartphones continues to climb. This is especially true since the advent of Google’s Hummingbird update.
To ensure users receive the most relevant results during a search, Google frequently updates their algorithms. With Hummingbird, Google now looks for sites that engage I social media, have positive reviews and online mentions, and have responsive websites. Having a non-responsive website will not only annoy potential patients, but also hurt your SEO rating.
About MDPM Consulting:
Interested in creating a responsive dental website, or improving SEO with a blog or social media presence? Then speak with the dental marketing experts at MDPM Consulting today. Call us at (972) 781-8861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modern Dental Practice Marketing