News By Tag
News By Location
ISN Works presents Marlene Hoenig
I would like to introduce you to Marlene Hoenig. Marlene Hoenig has over 30 years professional business experience in public speaking, communications, marketing and health & wellness.
Marlene is the owner of Focus Business Services, is a Crisis Counselor and member of AACC, Chaplain, and practices aroma-touch and aromatherapy techniques as an independent consultant with doTerra© Essential Oils. She is the author and program developer of CinderellaReleased©
She offers several different seminar series, which include:
The Overcoming Trauma & Tension in the Workplace Seminar Series: Which is designed to provide ongoing employee development training in the area of overcoming grief, stress, returning veterans, disaster workers and complicated grief, post traumatic stress, identity & joy recovery. One of the growing problems in our country are veterans and other workers who are responding to war, natural and terrorist disasters and then returning to work. Marlene teaches how to help support those who are supporting these efforts and then returning to the workforce.
For more information:
Focus Your Business Boot Camp: Which is targeted to those individuals wishing to start or enhance their small business in the area of digital marketing, brand development and improving their communications and marketing of their business.
Healing Oils of the Bible Class: Includes, light refreshments made with doTerra© essential oils, aroma therapy, aroma touch, health, wellness tips. (With or without prayer ministry.)
Cinderella Released© Trauma, loss and tension recovery: Seminar on how to get over trauma, loss and tension causing health & wellness issues. Learn to love, dream, laugh, and hope again!
Cinderella Released© Health & Wellness & Equipping Support Group Training: How to set up your own Cinderella Released support group to minister, train and help others in the area of healing, deliverance, chaplain & mission services.
· Prophetic & healing prayer and activation for Christian churches, small groups and businesses.
With the ability to infuse humor into his presentations, Marlene’s trainings are not only informative, healing and healthy.
10 reason’s to hire Marlene!
10. Marlene makes learning about overcoming stress fun!
9. Marlene has worked with business professionals, individuals, pastors, spouses, non-profits, churches, trauma, grief, & crisis victims and prisoners to better understand the affects and solutions to becoming healthy, wealthy and wise again!
8. Your organization needs trauma and stress training.
7. Marlene is easy to work with and concerned about your success and your health.
6. Every training is customized to your church or organization’
5. Everyone leaves Marlene’s trainings with happier and healthier!
4. Marlene has over 30 years professional business and ministry experience.
3. Marlene has a heart that loves unconditionally, hopes relentlessly and prays fervently for you and your team or group.
2. Marlene uses real-life stories, years of experience and anointed teaching to bring about whole body and supernatural success to her training sessions and meetings.
And the # 1 reason is: Marlene has recovered from trauma, stress and health issues and knows how important it is to be.