News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Do you want to learn the secrets behind goal setting?
Have you ever wanted to know how to set goals that are true to you? Do you want to learn the secret techniques to goal setting? Do you need to know how to set goals?
So you want to learn the secret techniques to improve goal setting? This time of the year, most of us will want this year to be better, different and achievable. Ever heard of that saying before? Some of us will want to lose some weight, some of us want to move home, some us want a new job and some of us just want to be happy. I wanted to share my thoughts on goal setting, this comes exclusively from my new book 'Move it or lose it’!
Many people set goals because they feel they are the types of goal they ought to aspire to rather than what they really want for themselves. Don’t let friends, family works peers or social pressures dictate to you what you should dream and desire. You goals need to come from your heart and your inner self. By not setting yourself goals that are really your own, you will not really believe you are capable of achieving them and most likely fail to meet them because they are something that you didn’t really want anyway.
I wanted to tell you about my journey in 2013, I have to admit i have been challenged physically, mentally and financially. It started off with an idea at the beginning of the year; I then started a high intensity growth accelerator course (Key person of influence) where I met a community of highly energetic and successful people to take my idea forward. I have effectively been building a business from scratch and have learnt and produced so much in 2013. The biggest thing that I'm looking forward to is the release of my amazing new book out in January 2014 followed by a book launch in February. I would particularly want to say a big thanks especially to Amanda Kennedy, Lou Walker, Tina Allton, Darshana Ubl, Tony J Selimi and my team Paul Nicholas Miller, Roland Rattai and Alan Keyse who I look forward to working with in 2014. I wanted to share some of my goals for 2014
1) Release my new book by Jan 22nd and get in the Top 10 of health and fitness books on Amazon
2) Read 12 personal development books over the year
3) To get a minimum of 100 people to my book launch event
4) To raise £1000 for Children's Hunger Fund, a charity set up to help improve the lives of children that are orphans and suffer from malnutrition
5) Reach the title of Gold director by the Usana International Convention
6) To increase an write 2 articles per week
7) Get to bed by 11pm
8) To be featured on at least 5 new radio shows
9) Exercise 4 days a week minimum for 30 mins regardless of what I’m doing or where I am
10) Xclusive Corporate Fitness to be on the 1st page of Google for corporate group fitness
11) Design 3 new products that will enhance my client’s results
12) Plan a fitness DVD series
13) Write 6 articles/fitness publications for City AM, Guardian, The Independent, Huffington Post etc
14) To be nominated for new business awards in the Thames Valley
15) Add 1000 people to my database, newsletter
16) Plan on writing my second book
17) Constantly evolve my pitch
I have lots more but these are my biggest priorities, I want everyone to see what I want to achieve so you can hold me accountable, every Sunday I will reflect, adjust and review my goals accordingly. From what I have learned from life this year is belief, perseverance and getting it done! One final thought from a quote in my book by Zig Ziglar
"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals”
What are your goals for 2014?
If you like my regular articles get in touch and connect with me via social media. I want to offer you the opportunity to download my latest E-book ‘5 Tips to Maximising Fat Loss, Motivation and Energy Levels’ 3 free health assessments and three free chapters of my new book ‘Move It or Lose It’. This book is written for the corporate executives looking at mindset, diet and nutrition and exercise on the go.
Don’t miss out on the big opportunity, just go to www.xclusivecorporatefitness.com and opt-in.
▪ Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/
▪ Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/
▪ Linkedin (http://www.linkedin/
▪ Google + (http://www.plus.google.com/
▪ Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/
Adam Strong is a Personal Trainer, Athlete, Author and Transformation Coach. His company Xclusive Corporate Fitness specializes in working with executives and companies in achieving peak performance in the corporate world. He has created a 12-step methodology that uses techniques in sports performance, fitness and nutrition to enhance physical and mental well-being.
+44 (0) 7738-276169