Intland Software Releases codeBeamer 7.2
The new version of the collaborative Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) platform codeBeamer addresses the most vital challenges of the Software Development Life Cycle, with portfolio-, program- and agile team management integration.
By: Intland Software
Key new features in codeBeamer 7.2
· The Demand Management functionality supports to collect, rank and vote demands, turn it into requirements and assign it to project managers.
· The Agile Planning Board enables assignment of work items to backlogs and sprints or between sprints more easily than ever before through the use of a drag & drop function. Physical whiteboards are no longer necessary for agile planning.
· The updated round-trip function of codeBeamer 7.2 makes it possible for companies to export requirements into MS Office documents, have them updated by customers or stakeholders and automatically import the changes back into codeBeamer. Custom export templates enable the customer to create exported documents according to their corporate identity standards.
· Compared to previous versions, the new codeBeamer 7.2 allows users to close, archive or even delete projects.
· codeBeamer 7.2 also provides improved navigation, with the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) has been moved to the Trackers tab. It requires fewer clicks to reach often used work items.
Intland Software continues to offers full support in the implementation of codeBeamer software, providing tools that assist with best practices of Agile and Lean methods of development.Read more: http://intland.com/