News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2013 Marketing Excellence Awards
This year’s finalists include standout marketing programs, campaigns, and initiatives from leading technology, telecom, and professional services firms. Select winners will speak at ITSMA’s 20th Annual Marketing Conference on November 5-6.
The program honors the marketing programs, campaigns, and new initiatives that have achieved excellence worldwide. The awards put special emphasis on the four most critical aspects of marketing success: planning, execution, innovation, and measurable business impact.
“This year’s applicant pool was the biggest and most competitive we’ve ever had,” said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA. “It’s been great to see so many companies advancing marketing’s role and demonstrating significant business impact from their marketing initiatives.”
“Our newest category, Measuring and Communicating Marketing Performance, was created to recognize those companies that are tracking and reporting marketing’s impact successfully,”
An international panel of marketing executives and experts will select the winners, who will be announced at a special awards ceremony during ITSMA’s 20th Annual Marketing Conference, The New Face of Marketing, on November 5 at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA.
The 2013 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Award categories and finalists are:
• Driving Business with Thought Leadership: Deloitte, HCL Technologies, IBM, Infosys, Optum
• Enabling Sales Channels: HCL America, Infosys, KPMG, MaintenanceNet, Tata Consultancy Services
• Generating and Nurturing Leads: HCL Technologies, IBM, Infosys, SAP, Xerox
• Marketing with Social and Digital Media: Accenture, Cisco, CSC, KPMG, Wipro
• Measuring and Communicating Marketing Performance:
• Strengthening Client Relationships and Building Loyalty: AT&T, Cisco, Deloitte, PwC, Unisys, VMware
Select winners will speak at ITSMA’s 2013 Annual Marketing Conference, being held on November 5-6, along with senior executives, authors, and industry thought leaders from Cisco, EMC, Farland Group, IBM, KPMG, Oracle, Social Sphere, Thomson Reuters, and more.
For more information about ITSMA’s 2013 Annual Marketing Conference, visit: http://www.itsma.com/
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse