News By Tag
* Iris Software Systems
* Iris Valet
* Digital Menus
* Interactive Guest Apps
* Hotel Applications
* More Tags...
News By Place
iRiS Software Systems reports record sales in Q1 and expands worldwide team
Sales forecasts have been smashed for Q1 of 2013 by leading hospitality software iRiS. With the number of enquiries increasing daily, the developer has taken the bold move to increase its workforce across the globe.
By: iRiS Software Systems
“After six years of ongoing R&D, we are seeing a surge in demand for our guest service applications, together with a considerable pipeline of sales. We are expanding quickly to ensure our high standards of service and delivery are maintained, and our development team has doubled over the last six months.” commented Jason Jefferys, CEO of iRiS.
iRiS has developed a suite of applications and has a truly global offering with any language being available both guest facing and for hotel staff at the back-end. The company’s first full Guest Valet in-room project was luxury hotel Le K2 in Courchevel, France and went live some 3 years ago. Since then, the company now has apps running in 22 countries across every major continent.
Commenting that the future is looking bright, Mr Jefferys said:
“We are receiving orders every day for now, 2014 and even 2015 as hotels look to improve their guest experience offering and increase revenues. We have a lot of unique tools at our disposal including iRiS Manager, our central content and communications solution, as well as strategic partnerships with technology industry giants such as Quadriga, Micros and other major players in the industry across the globe.”
Major effort has been placed on integration with third-party systems such as PMS, POS, RMS as well as service optimization systems and restaurant and spa booking systems. This was identified as crucial to many hotels and has been successfully implemented with many systems, contributing to iRiS’ success.
The company was recently instrumental in ensuring that the luxury hotel Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna has opened as one of the most technologically advanced hotels in the world. iRiS’ full suite of apps has been adopted with a number of integrations, including into the room management system to allow features such as room temperature control and lighting all controlled from the in-room iPad. Other integrations include the hotel’s Opera PMS and Micros’ POS. Other apps installed in the hotel are iRiS F&B digital menu app, iRiS Lobby and iRiS Spa.
Along with the larger hotel players, iRiS is engaged and working with hotels of all shapes and sizes. Small independent hotels are very important to iRiS as well as the large multi-tenanted brands, and the former have the ability to make fast decisions as they seek to improve the guest experience and differentiate themselves.
“Every hotel and cruise line is seeking to improve their offering and increase revenue streams. This is what we are committed to at iRiS as well as innovating to push the boundaries of guest facing applications. We are very excited about the future and looking forward to HITEC 2013 where we will have some exciting surprises” revealed Jason Jefferys.
For further information, visit: www.irisvalet.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About iRiS Software Systems
• iRiS Valet is the award-winning, interactive, multi-lingual guest services app. The iRiS F&B Suite is a world-leading multi-lingual, digital menu, sommelier and bar application. Other apps include iRiS Lobby, iRiS Spa, iRiS Mobile Concierge, iRiS Delegate and hotel brand apps.
• More than 200 hotels worldwide currently work with iRiS Software Systems
• iRiS works with major hotel brands including Kempinski, Mandarin Oriental, Orient Express, Swire, Renaissance, Starwood, Hilton, Accor and Ritz Carlton, as well as with a number of independents
• iRiS has representation across every continent with major offices in UK, USA and Asia. Countries with iRiS installations include: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Mauritius, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Russia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, India, Kenya, Malta, Turkey, Qatar and Australia
• iRiS won the 2012 Travolution Technological Innovation Award for its market-leading iRiS Valet application that allows guests to view hotel facilities and book services at the touch of a button
For further information visit: www.irisvalet.com
Written and distributed by Darren Panto on behalf of iRiS Software Systems on May 21st, 2013. For further information, contact: email@example.com or visit www.irisvalet.com