News By Tag
News By Location
iRiS Software Systems launches new Spa App in Asia at AHTEC 2013 debut
iRiS Software Systems, the specialist hospitality software applications company whose hotel guest services applications include the award winning iRiS Guest Valet and Mobile Valet apps, has launched its iRiS Spa application in Hong Kong at AHTEC 2013
By: iRiS Software Systems
Following on from the hugely successful iRiS F&B app that is now in more than 100 hotels across the globe, the iRiS Spa application has also been designed to host video content, a very popular feature for spas. This is an exciting feature that captures the viewer’s imagination and creates a relaxing atmosphere for anyone watching while waiting for a treatment. The screensaver option rotates powerful, evoking images, enticing the user with the tantalizing possibilities on offer. This inspires users to consider treatments that they may not have seen before, as well as making a booking for an additional treatment, and this leads to an increase in spend.
iRiS Spa has been developed for iPad and is tailored bespoke for individual spas to customize the app according to their brand guidelines. In addition, for spas with multiple sites, brand consistency and awareness enables guests to become familiar and gain trust. The app functions without a Wi-Fi connection and internet access is only required to perform updates to the content. Content is easy to upload and can be managed via a cloud-based content management system (CMS).
“We have been asked to bring a product like this to market for a while. After considerable market research, it is clear that the time is right as spa providers look to differentiate themselves and create a truly memorable experience pre, during and after treatments.”
iRiS considered AHTEC to be the ideal show to launch at, with spa being a very important offering for hotels in the Asia Pacific region. The company already works with a number of hotels and restaurants in Asia and all their applications including iRiS Spa, Valet, Lobby, F&B and indeed new apps in the pipeline support multiple languages including Chinese.
Also on display at the show will be the full range of iRiS applications including iRiS Lobby displayed on a giant 42” kiosk interactive touch screen with some exciting hidden features to be revealed at the show.
About iRiS Software Systems
• London-based iRiS Software Systems Ltd is an award-winning interactive guest services application creator, providing apps designed for hotels, cruise lines and restaurants. The iRiS applications are designed to improve the guest experience, increase revenues and reduce costs, improve communications between guests and staff and provide a smart marketing tool. Both tablet and mobile phone applications are available.
• iRiS Valet is the award-winning, interactive, multi-lingual guest services app. The iRiS F&B Suite is a world-leading multi-lingual, digital menu, sommelier and bar application.
• More than 100 hotels worldwide currently work with iRiS Software Systems
• Luxury hotel group, Kempinski Hotels has selected iRiS Software Systems to provide its guest services technology and is installing iRiS applications across much of its worldwide network
• iRiS works with other major hotel brands including, Mandarin Oriental, Orient Express, Renaissance, Starwood, Hilton, Accor and Ritz Carlton, as well as with a number of independents
• iRiS has representation across every continent with major offices in UK, USA and Asia. Countries with iRiS installations include: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Mauritius, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Russia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, India, Kenya, Malta, Turkey, Qatar and Australia
• iRiS won the 2012 Travolution Technological Innovation Award for its market-leading iRiS Valet application that allows guests to view hotel facilities and book services at the touch of a button
For further information visit: www.irisvalet.com
Written and distributed by iRiS Software Systems on May 7th, 2013. For further information, contact: email@example.com or visit www.irisvalet.com