New Product Announcement - Help Dialer 700 only $69.99 with 2 Panic Buttons - One Time Charge
One-Time Charge: The HELP DIALER 700 Emergency Alert Dialer with 2 Panic Buttons. Instantly calls up to 3 phone numbers & plays your personalized emergency message. Just Press the panic button and help is called.
By: Help Dialer 700 - One Time Charge - No Monthly Fee
-- At ONLY $69.99 + shipping you can't go wrong. Plus there are NO Monthly Charges, EVER !
CLICK to Learn More > http://www.assistivetechnologyservices.com/helpdialer.html
The new Help Dialer 700 has No Monthly Charges, just like the other systems that Assistive Technology Services is famous for bringing to the market. This system will dial 3 telephone numbers at the push of a button. This system includes two panic buttons making it very convenient for the users. One panic button can be worn around the neck with a break-away lanyard and the other panic button can be worn on the wrist.
When a call is received the receiver simply presses any button on their phone and opens the full 2-way communication through the built in speakerphone from several rooms away.
- Activate a local alarm for 2 seconds to get immediate help within the house. This feature also alerts you that you have activated the system. If you accidentally activate the system, just move the power button to Off on the console to de-activate it.
- The system will automatically dial in sequential order the emergency numbers you have specified (up to 3 numbers). You can select as few as 1 emergency number or up to 3 to call when the panic button is pressed.
- Plays a 6 second user recorded emergency message over and over again while calling each number. This ensures that the receiver of the call will hear the message regardless of when they answer.
- If the other party receives the call and presses any key on their telephone, a 45 second speakerphone conversation starts. This 45 second talk time can be extended for 1 minute over and over again as long as you want to talk.
- Console Panic button performs the same as a wireless panic button. Pressing the panic button on the console will activate the alert just like the wireless panic buttons.
- Wall Mountable (2 screws included)
- Capable of dialing a 16 Digit Telephone Number.
- Big Buttons for Programming. (Great for seeing the numbers during the easy setup)
- Battery Backup for up to 12 hours (Uses 4 AAA batteries - not included) (You can still call out in the event of a power outage)
- In-Use Indicator (Visually shows you that the system is operating)
- Low & No Battery Indicator (You will know when it is time to change the backup batteries)
- 2 Way Speakerphone for clear 2 way voice communication between the console and the receiver of the call
- External power: DC 6V - 110v-220VAC input adapter (Included)
- Panic Button frequency: 433.92 MHz (Will not interfere with any other electronics or pacemaker)
- Panic Button range: 100 Feet from base (depending on environment)
- 2-Way Speakerphone range: several rooms away (depending on environment)
- Panic Button batteries: 23A 12V Alkaline battery (Batteries included for both the necklace and wrist panic buttons)
- Size: Necklace Panic Button- 2 inches long (top to bottom), 1.25 inches wide (side to side), 1/2 inch thick
- Size: Wrist Panic Button- 1.5 inches long (top to bottom), 1.25 inches wide (side to side), 1/2 inch thick
- Size: Wrist Strap is 9 inches long
- Weight: Panic Buttons weigh less than 1 oz. each with the battery installed (these are very light panic buttons)
- Power ON/OFF switch control (Turn unit off when away from home or traveling, or to cancel an alert)
Call toll free 866-927-3577 or 615-562-0043