News By Tag
News By Location
#1 Radio Shack Medical Alert System - No Monthly Fees Ever
No More Monthly Fees for a Medical Alert System - This is the one for you.
By: Assistive Technology Services (ATS-TN.com)
When a call is received press 0 and open the full 2-way communication through the built in speakerphone from several rooms away
- Pacemaker Safe - Waterproof (shower or bathe with it) - Amplified Volume up to 40dB - Amplified Ringer up to 90dB - 100-150 Foot Range
Never pay a monitoring fee! No Monthly Fees!
Brand New with 1 Year Factory Warranty
A total of 5 Waterproof Panic Buttons can be used with this system.
Telephone with Handset, AC Power Adapter, Telephone Cord,
Waterproof Panic Button (battery included), Instruction Manual,
1 Year Factory Warranty.
- Activate a local alarm for 15 seconds to get immediate help within the house. This feature also alerts you that you have activated the system. If you accidentally activated the system, just press the panic button again to de-activate it.
- The system will automatically dial in sequential order the emergency numbers you have specified (up to 30 numbers). You can select as few as 1 emergency number or up to 30 to call when the panic button is pressed.
- Plays a 20 second user recorded emergency message over and over again while calling each number. This ensures that the receiver of the call will hear the message regardless of when they answer.
- If the other party receives the call and presses '0', a 2 minute speakerphone conversation starts. This 2 minute talk time can be extended for 2 minutes over and over again as long as you want to talk.
- The receiving party of the call can press 1 then 9 to immediately end the conversation and your phone line will be instantly available for an incoming call.
- Panic button remote feature. Pressing the panic button will activate the alert even if the handset if off the hook.
- Waterproof panic button. You can shower or take a bath with the panic button.
Telephone and Caller ID Features:
- FSK/DTMF Emergency Talking Caller ID Speakerphone. The system speaks the phone number when a call comes in.
- Languages Selectable: English/French/
- Voice Reporting: English/French/
- Up to 64 Message Memories
- Wall Mountable
- Capable of dialing a 22 Digit Telephone Number. (Long distance and special calling codes are easily stored).
- 16 Digits of Name Display
- Big Buttons for Dialing. (Great for seeing the numbers so you won't misdial)
- Talking Buttons - (The system speaks the numbers as you press the buttons)
- Built-in Phonebook with up to 30 Memories
- Real Time Clock Display
- 3 One-Touch Dialing Buttons on Base Console (SOS, M1 and 911)
- 5 Levels of LCD Contrast Adjustment. (Adjust the contrast of the screen for better viewing)
- Flash Time: 100/300/600ms Selectable
- Tone/Pulse Selectable
- Battery Backup for up to 12 hours (You can still call out in the event of a power outage)
- In-Use Indicator
- Low & No Battery Indicator (4 x AA Alkaline batteries - not included) (You will know when it is time to change the backup battery)
- Ringer Volume Control. (Adjust the volume to the level that best fits your needs up to 90dB. You can even turn it off)
- Ringer Light - (Flashing light lets you see that the phone is ringing)
- Handset Volume Control (Adjust the volume up or down)
- Speakerphone Volume Control (Slide control to set the speakerphone volume at just the right level, up to 40dB)
- LCD Back Light (Allows you to see the screen even in total darkness)
- External power: DC 9V 300mA adapter (Included)
- Panic Button frequency: 433.92 MHz (Will not interfere with any other electronics or pacemaker)
- Panic Button range: 100-150 Feet from base (depending on environment)
- Panic Button battery: 23A 12V Alkaline battery (Included)
- PRO (program) ON/OFF switch control (Protects unit from being reprogrammed accidentally)
- Answer incoming calls through the speakerphone by pressing the panic button (You don't even have to get up to answer the phone)
Learn More > http://www.ebay.com/