SIRO Clinpharm Selects Oracle Health Sciences
SIRO Clinpharm Selects Oracle Health Sciences InForm to Increase Clinical Trial Productivity and Support Global Electronic Data Capture Latest Win Strengthens Oracle Health Sciences’ Momentum Across Asia
• To more efficiently conduct and manage electronic data capture (EDC)-based clinical trials on behalf of its clients, SIRO Clinpharm (http://www.siroclinpharm.com/)
• SIRO Clinpharm’s purchase of Oracle Health Sciences InForm extends the company’s investment in Oracle Health Sciences clinical applications, on which it has built its rapidly expanding CRO business.
• In addition to selecting Oracle Health Sciences InForm, SIRO Clinpharm gained a competitive advantage by joining the Oracle CRO Advantage Program – a program that provides a framework for driving CRO success with Oracle Health Sciences products through training, sales and marketing support and tools, and regular communications on Oracle products and strategy.
• With its sophisticated data review capabilities, Oracle Health Sciences InForm will enable SIRO Clinpharm to have better control over its data, and the company expects to see significant efficiency and productivity gains in data management and remote monitoring.
• Oracle Health Sciences InForm will also provide SIRO Clinpharm flexibility to set targeted source verification strategies that allow for rapid increases or decreases of the source verification workload based on data quality.
• Extensive study templates and library management capabilities within Oracle Health Sciences InForm will enable SIRO Clinpharm to accelerate the study-build process and provide sponsors with significantly faster trial implementation.
• SIRO Clinpharm will benefit from Oracle Health Sciences InForm’s scalability, performance and multi-language capabilities to deploy global trials.
• Oracle Health Sciences InForm is part of a comprehensive portfolio of Oracle Health Sciences Cloud Applications and is powered by the Oracle Health Sciences Cloud (http://www.oracle.com/
• SIRO Clinpharm has built a state-of-the-
• “As a leading clinical research organization, we looked at the best in class EDC solutions available on the market. We selected Oracle Health Sciences InForm because we believe it clearly stands out from its competitors with outstanding functionality, low total cost of ownership and satisfied end users worldwide," said Gopa Menon, chief executive officer, SIRO Clinpharm.
• “SIRO Clinpharm has a long-standing commitment to Oracle Health Sciences clinical applications,”
• Oracle in Health Sciences
• Oracle Health Sciences InForm
• Oracle Clinical
• Oracle Remote Data Capture
• Oracle's Siebel Clinical Trial Management System
• Oracle Adverse Event Reporting System
• Follow Oracle Health Sciences on Twitter (http://twitter.com/
• Join the Oracle Health Sciences Community on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/
• Oracle Health Sciences on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle , visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company’s best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to health sciences, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
About SIRO Clinpharm
SIRO Clinpharm, winner of the 2012 & 2011 Frost & Sullivan Indian Clinical Research Organization of the year award, is a drug development solutions provider to the global healthcare industry. Our subject expertise gives us an edge in data management, medical writing, biostatistics & clinical trial management. With a successful track record of 16 years, SIRO Clinpharm works with most of the top global biopharma & medical device companies. Our therapeutic experience includes but is not limited to oncology, diabetes, cardiology, infectious diseases & respiratory system. We offer flexible business models across service verticals based on client needs.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.