News By Tag
News By Place
A Non-Invasive, User Centric, Media Monetizing, Brand Research Framework, to Drive $137B to Humanity
A non-invasive, user-centric, media monetizing research service that learns precisely what people ‘WILL' like, from what they share in public social web media, matched with rewarding opportunities to learn more, no purchase req'd.
Using a game-like approach, which doesn’t survey or ask opinions, is a scientifically proven method to hyper stimulate everything from awareness, and retention, to brand adoption, loyalty, and advocacy, bolstering any company’s corporate social responsibility initiatives, many times over. SMRC’s revolutionary, user-centric framework, establishes the inevitable, 2-way, interactive future of social media monetization, research, and promotions, which Chief Business Officer, and former IBM CTO, Phillip Nakata says, “Like TED, it’s an idea worth spreading.”
The main features and benefits of SMRC’s service models (which never requires or produces invasive ads) include:
- SMRC only monitors 'public' social media content (e.g. Content that’s already available, without passwords).
- SMRC creates value for all passively monitored, public, social content, positive or negative, at "day rates".
- Driving twice the response from the 46% that normally never respond to invasive advertising.
- Privacy and identity are assured, reinforced by SMRC’s more effective personalized-
- Member monetization:
- Sponsor monetization:
- The service is capable of establishing the value of any social topic (and the influence of charity on that topic).
- SMRC promotes business, influenced by the 60%+ of people that will try or switch brands, based on the support of their favorite charity - anywhere, anytime, using Open Source interactive mobile video and SMS short codes.
- SMRC creates sponsor goodwill + sponsor rewards, for every followers' social content and research activity.
- Justifying every noninvasive, promotional research dollar, to social goodwill and response (e.g. More and new business).
- Driving millions of new SMRC visitors to every sponsor site, co-branded with the visitor’s charity.
- There's no cost to register, as either a sponsor or member, to this by-invitation-
- All 501-c3's (social charities), are monitored with regular reporting of their social impact, and funding.
- All profits from content or research, become sponsor and/or member donations, with equal rewards.
- What makes this all possible, is our emotional analytics, along w/ in-depth qualifications, from the sponsor listings.
SMRC has 7+ million people in the pipeline (to launch with 10+ million), including major universities, major children's health centers, national youth groups, and community churches, whose content will already generate a minimum $2.4 billion in custom charitable donations and sponsor and member rewards, year one. Conservatively, within 3 years, SMRC can generate $137 billion in charity, while stimulating over $1 trillion for cause marketing supported revenues. Funding by prospective, working sponsor partners, qualified with a 5+ million follower base and/or similar sized cause marketing interests, is currently under negotiation as $3, $25, and $100 million funding rounds.
When asked how one can get involved, Phil Nakata responded, “Please refer to our materials, and then share it with your professional business and social colleagues. Qualified, candidate sponsors, will be contacted directly, if they “share” [left hand column, of the Slideshare]
To visualize the monetization process: http://www.socialmarketresearchforcharity.org/
Interested parties, please view: http://www.slideshare.net/
Page Updated Last on: Dec 14, 2012