News By Tag
News By Place
A Non-Invasive, User Centric, Media Monetizing, Brand Research Service, to Drive $137B to Humanity
A non-invasive, user-centric, media monetizing service that learns what people ‘WILL' like, from their public social media, matched to rewarding opportunities to learn more, no purchase required
This user-centric approach (helping users find precisely what they will like and more) represents the inevitable, 2-way, interactive future of social media monetization, research, and promotions, which Chief Business Officer, and former IBM CTO, Phillip Nakata says, “Like TED, it’s an idea worth spreading”. The main features of SMRC (which never requires or produces invasive ads) include:
- SMRC only monitors 'public' social media content (e.g. Content that’s already available, without passwords).
- SMRC creates value for all passively monitored, public, social content, positive or negative, at "day rates".
- Driving twice the response from the 46% that normally never respond to invasive advertising.
- Privacy and identity are assured, reinforced by SMRC’s more effective personalized-
- Member monetization:
- Sponsor monetization:
- The service is capable of establishing the value of any social topic (and the influence of charity on that topic).
- SMRC promotes business, influenced by the 60%+ of people that will try or switch brands, based on the support of their favorite charity - anywhere, anytime, using Open Source interactive mobile video & SMS short codes.
- Justifying every noninvasive, promotional research dollar, to social goodwill & response (e.g. More & new business).
- Driving millions of new SMRC visitors to every sponsor site, co-branded with the visitor’s charity.
- There's no cost to register, as either a sponsor or member, to this by-invitation-
- All 501-c3's (social charities), are monitored with regular reporting of their social impact, and funding.
- All profits from content or research, become sponsor and/or member donations, with equal rewards.
SMRC has 7+ million people in the pipeline (to launch with 10+ million), including major universities, major children's health centers, national youth groups, and community churches, whose content will already generate a minimum $2.4 billion in custom charitable donations and sponsor and member rewards, year one. Conservatively, within 3 years, SMRC will generate $137 billion in charity, while stimulating over $1 trillion for cause marketing supported revenues. Funding by prospective, working sponsor partners, qualified with a 5+ million follower base and/or similar sized cause marketing interests, is currently under negotiation as $3, $25, and $100 million funding rounds.
When asked how one can get involved, Nakata responded, “Please refer to our materials, and then share it with your professional business & social colleagues. Qualified, candidate sponsors, will be contacted directly, if they “share” [left hand column, of the Slideshare]
To visualize the monetization process: http://www.socialmarketresearchforcharity.org/
Interested parties, please view: http://www.slideshare.net/
Page Updated Last on: Dec 14, 2012