News By Tag
News By Location
Five Tips For A Stress Free Christmas For The Busy Office Executive
Here are the top 5 tips to have a stressfree Christmas this year, from Catherine Oates-Smith of www.ochristmastree.com.au
Catherine Oates Smith has started this new range of Christmas decorations and has traded in the executive office job a lawyer COO, to help people over this exciting yet often stressful time.
She has five top tips to make everyone’s Christmas more enjoyable and less stressful this year, now that we have hit November:
1. Plan: There are only four weeks until Christmas and if you plan on creating or hosting any sort of Christmas celebration, large or small, it will be a lot less stressful if you start planning now.
2. Use a calendar: Record every event you know you need to attend and any other significant commitment or impacting factor, until January such as family commitments, school break-up, work commitments, holiday and travel plans, arrival and departure of guests, parties, drinks, dinners. This way you won’t double book anything and disappoint people.
3. Make lists: Make lists of guests who might be staying with you and ensure you have sleeping arrangements organised. Make gift lists now, because by just making a list it will trigger your mind to be on the lookout for suitable gifts on your travels. Make a food list, so you won’t forget to order the turkey or ham and you’ll know when you need to pick up the seafood.
4. One job at a time: As most people work full time, if you utilise lunch breaks by doing one job at a time, to either shop in person or ordering things online, things will get done and you will still be able to enjoy your weekends.
5. Relatives or friends overseas: Start writing Christmas cards for overseas friends and family now, so you’ll be able to send them by the first week of December or even go online and buy them a Christmas decoration this year, which will be even easier.
To interview Catherine Oates-Smith on her tips for a stress free lead up to Christmas or for further information about www.ochristmastree.com.au please contact Joe Hughes from N O W! Communications on email@example.com or 0423 491 808.