GOAL to host free webinar on 'Cloud-Based Data Protection: Integrating Growth From Bottom to Top'
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is organizing a webinar on ‘Cloud-Based Data Protection: Integrating Growth From Bottom to Top’. This webinar is taking place on 21-Nov-2012 at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET/11:00 am CT/5:00 pm GMT.
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Important key identity, data protection and privacy issues in the cloud
· Explain the outcome of cloud evaluation process and future direction
· Issues and challenges regarding information governance in cloud computing
· Retaining your valuable business information with managed cloud computing
· Cloud computing data security: Managing unauthorized use of cloud computing
· Ensuring data security in the cloud with cloud encryption
· Understanding security and data protection implications in the cloud
Tatiana Kruse who is a Partner at Salans, UK will be the key speaker of this Webinar organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL).
This webinar is free of cost for all. Click on the link below to view the details of the Webinar:
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.