News By Tag
News By Place
7Delta Captures Multiple T4 task orders with the VA
7Delta announced today that, in September and October, they successfully captured eight (8) new task orders from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) through the T4 program, totaling almost $30M.
President and CEO, Mike Sawyers, emphasized, “7Delta is excited to have won 24 T4 task orders during fiscal year 2012 and is ready to help improve VA IT Health systems with agility, innovation, and commitment.”
More details about these projects are provided here:
· OneVA TRM task order to help manage the VA’s Technical Reference Model (TRM), which is a standard component of VA's technical infrastructure that describes the information technology use to develop, operate, and maintain VA enterprise applications.
· Product Development (PD) Health Products Management Division Registries Support task order to provide the design, development, integration, and testing of VA's healthcare registries program, which includes numerous registries such as the Clinical Case Registry, Women's Health Breast Cancer Registry, and other future registries.
· Web Directives Project Support task order to provide support for the VA’s Office of Privacy and Records Management (OPRM) websites, directives, handbooks, and electronic records management systems.
· VLER FIST Support Services task order to provide program management support for the VLER FIST program, including project management, PMAS reporting, requirements development, business analysis, and software quality assurance.
· ICD Class 3 Remediation task order is designed to implement the transition of Class 3 routines and applications from ICD-9 to ICD-10 in order to maintain clinical data comparability and billing.
· VBMS-R task order to provide information technology services to support the development of supplemental functionality within the VBMS-R software application including ratings calculators, metrics, and the evaluation builder.
· Teratogenic Drugs task order to design, develop, integrate, and test software enhancements to provide information through VistA and CPRS that a particular medication is teratogenic, in that it may be of potential harm to a breast-fed infant.
· IOM IT Product Delivery Support Services task order to provide Integrated Product Team (IPT) facilitation services, assistance with program planning documents, and development of PMAS-compliant plans and documentation.
Established in 2005, 7Delta, Inc., a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to the Civilian and Defense sectors of the U.S. Government.