News By Tag
News By Place
GovComm Announces Free 30 Day Central Management Server (CMS) Test Drive
GovComm’s Central Management Server (CMS) is a powerful monitoring system that enables organizations to identify and resolve IT infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes.
The GovComm CMS is available in a stand-alone or remote monitoring environment. All deployments are engineered for specific conditions to ensure total situational awareness.
The GovComm CMS offers:
1. Visibility - Centralized view of entire monitored IT infrastructure and detailed status information available through web interface
2. Awareness - Fast detection of infrastructure outages, alerts can be delivered to technical staff via email, SMS or phone calls and escalation capabilities ensure alert notifications reach the right people
3. Problem Remediation - Alert acknowledgments provide communication on known issues and problem response and event handlers allow automatic restart of failed applications and services
4. Proactive Planning - Trending and capacity planning add-ons ensure you're aware of aging infrastructure and scheduled downtime allows for alert suppression during infrastructure upgrades
5. Reporting - Availability reports ensure SLAs are being met, historical reports provide record of alerts, notifications, outages, and alert response and third-party add-ons extend reporting capabilities
6. Extended Architecture - Integration with in-house and third-party applications is easy with multiple APIs and developed add-ons extend core functionality
The GovComm CMS monitors hardware such as the CPU load, hard drive capacity, memory usage, database activity, operating system, physical memory and uptime. The GovComm CMS also has unique features to monitor video management server software (DVR, NVR & Hybrid systems) and their recording features. Errors and warnings such as a camera malfunctioning or an event management issue can be identified in real time.
GovComm understands that a majority of the world’s top security platforms do not provide adequate vital information to appropriate security personnel when an important event occurs that may render their network including a video surveillance system ineffective. Implementation of the GovComm CMS can help resolve network infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes.
Today’s network infrastructure requires redundancy that the GovComm Central Management Server delivers. The GovComm CMS plays an immersive role by providing timely information to information technology personnel facilitating high availability of connected equipment.
GovComm has found worldwide success in driving targeted, innovative products and services in the physical security, emergency notification and life safety industries. GovComm customers include federal and state governmental agencies, defense contractors and high-end commercial enterprises.
For more information on GovComm, Inc. please visit: www.GovComm.us
Craig A. Waltzer
Chief Executive Officer
Washington, D.C. Office: 202-650-0244
Miami, Florida Office: 305-937-2000
Page Updated Last on: Nov 16, 2012