News By Tag
News By Place
Empowering Edmonton 2012 Event: Friday, November 16, 2012
The Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta (CPAA) invites members of the media to attend the third annual Empowering Edmonton event. A sponsor of the event has generously donated tickets to the event and members of the media can attend free of charge.
Empowering Edmonton is a one day personal and professional development event empowering you to more success, wealth & happiness. Attendees will be inspired, educated and entertained by amazing local speakers and performers who are giving back to the community they know and love. All presenters are volunteering their time and services, directing the proceeds to the Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta.
Empowering Edmonton was founded by Motivational Hypnotist Wayne Lee and Financial Expert Jim Yih, long-time friends and born and bred Edmontonians, who had the same underlying passion to inspire others. The annual event is a daylong motivational conference featuring talented local experts, and is a day of fun, excitement, inspiration, education, networking, and so much more.
The speakers and performers for the 2012 Empowering Edmonton event are:
● Alvin Law, Motivational Speaker & Author of “Alvin’s Laws of Life…5 Steps to Successfully Overcome Anything”
● Wayne Lee, Motivational Hypnotist & Peak Performance Expert
● Cory Johnson, Motivational Speaker, “Turning Disabilities into Possibilities”
● Martin Kerr, Acclaimed Singer, Songwriter & Finalist for Canadian Idol
● Sean Sonego, Pop, Folk, Soul Singer, Songwriter & One of Alberta's Most Active Young Performers
● Jim Yih, Professional Financial Speaker, Best-Selling Author & Syndicated Columnist
● Dianne Young, Founder, youngteam ltd. & Former President and CEO of the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation
More information is available online at http://www.empoweringedmonton.com, and you can connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/