Digital Guide for 200 Learning Conversations at Elliott Masie’s Learning 2012
Elliott Masie, Host of Learning 2012 and Chair of The Learning CONSORTIUM, announced today that the Learning 2012 Digital Event Guide and Schedule is now available online.
• “The Journey to Workplace GPS & Performance Support” from YUM! Brands
• "The Webinar Manifesto: Never Design, Deliver or Attend Crappy Webinars Again!" from FranklinCovey authors
• “Desktop "Classroom": Distance Learning Approaches” from Turner Broadcasting
• “Hands-On Training to Build Learner Confidence” from FM Global
• “How to Use Video to Improve Learning Performance”
• “Measuring Learning Impact: Apply More Rigor!” from Prudential
• “Meetings & Learning: Designs for Maximum Engagement” from MPI
• “Transforming SMEs into Curriculum Developers” from JetBlue
• “The Future of Learning is About Me: Using Analytics to Personalize Learning” from the U.S. Department of Education
• “Mobile Technology for Learning: Leaner, Meaner, Greener” from Northwestern Mutual
Learning 2012 will feature keynote speakers General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) on Leadership, author Susan Cain on the power of introverts and author Charles Duhigg on the power of habits. Thought leaders will include Diana Oblinger (EDUCAUSE), Donald H. Taylor (Learning and Performance Institute), Josh Bersin, Kevin Oakes, Curtis Bonk and more!
Participants will also have the opportunity to add to the Learning 2012 schedule at the event with “Real-Time”
Download the complete online event guide at: http://learning2012.com/
Learning 2012 will be held in Orlando, FL from Oct. 21-24. For more details and registration, please visit http://www.learning2012.com