Chassis Plans Introduces M5U2203 Blazing Fast Rugged Rackmount GPU / Graphics Supercomputer Server
The M5U2203 is the first and most powerful rugged rackmount server optimized as a GPU supercomputer supporting four double-wide plug-in cards in x16 PCIe 3.0 slots and with Intel's latest E5-2600 processors
The four double-wide x16 PCIe slots are Gen 3.0 with full bandwidth natively provided by the Intel C602 chipset and dual E5-2600 processors as compared to expansion chassis or single board computer solutions multiplexing limited PCIe lanes across multiple slots. This allows the GPU boards to communicate with system memory and processors at the highest possible speed. The double-wide slots accommodate any high performance GPU processor such as the latest Tesla M2090 and K10.
The M5U2203 utilizes Chassis Plans rugged M5U-22A military grade system enclosure providing a robust total system architecture.
System features include:
* 5U x 22-inch aluminum rugged rackmount military grade system enclosure
* Long life components for multi-year program deployment
* Dual socket R (LGA 2011) supporting Intel Xeon E5-2600 processors
* 6 and 8-core processors, up to 2.1GHz (higher speeds and cores as available)
* Up to 20MB L3 Cache
* Intel C602 chipset with a QPI up to 8.0GT/s
* Up to 512GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC registered RAM
* 4 x16 Double-wide PCIe 3.0, 2 x8 PCIe 3.0, 1 x4 PCIe 2.0 slots
* Up to four removable hard drives
* Slot fed DVDRW / Blu Ray drive
* On-board video and 10 USB 2.0 ports
* 1650W redundant power supply
* Designed to meet or exceed MIL-STD-810G for temperature, vibration, shock, humidity and blowing dust
"We're seeing our customers, both in the military and industrial sectors, demanding maximum performance in a rugged system. Our military customers are looking for persistent surveillance and radar processing while our industrial applications include seismic processing and satellite imaging. The M5U2203 GPU Server System we've created provides the highest performance opportunities in a compact rackmount enclosure to meet those demanding requirements."
The M5U2203 Rackmount GPU Server is currently shipping in production quantities. For system pricing and availability, contact Chassis Plans at 858-571-4330 or email email@example.com. See http://www.chassis-
About Chassis Plans
Chassis Plans is a recognized leader in manufacturing fully configured turn-key military grade rackmount computer and display solutions for the industrial, rugged, and military markets. They manufacture a full line of military grade rack mount and panel mount LCD monitors and keyboard drawers. They also manufacture 1U to 6U ATX and Single Board Computer systems tailored exactly to customer application requirements.
Chassis Plans specializes in long-life product support offering unmatched in-house custom chassis design, long-life industrial motherboards and SBC's with strict revision control and material obsolescence management for trouble free program deployment. Key military customers include companies such as L3, Lockheed, and Northrop Grumman. Notable commercial customers include Siemens, Nikon, & General Electric. Chassis Plans' Systems are Engineered to Perform!® Please visit http://www.chassis-