News By Tag
* Rackmount Computer
* Rugged Integrated Rack Mount Systems
* Transit Case System Integration
* Rugged Portable Computers
* More Tags...
News By Place
CP Systems Introduced as Industry's Premier Rugged Computer Supplier
Chassis Plans announces change to CP Systems to more clearly reflect core systems capability in providing configured rugged computer systems to the industrial and military markets.
By: David Lippincott
The new CP Systems website at www.chassis-
CP Systems ISO 9001:2008 certification has been tailored to a systems definition and integration model to assure our customers the highest quality and system consistency in the industry.
CP Systems is pleased to roll out this new identity at AFCEA West 2012, January 24 – 26, in San Diego. CP Systems will exhibit in booth 711 showcasing several new rugged computers, rugged rackmount LCD displays and transit case systems.
“The name Chassis Plans reflects our roots as an engineering driven company providing custom chassis designs for our customers. However, it did not adequately communicate our true core systems competency that virtually all our customers take advantage of; that being completely configured and tested rugged computing systems.” said Marc DeMatteo, President of CP Systems. “The introduction of CP Systems corresponds to our new product releases in the rugged computing and LCD market space.”
CP Systems provides
* Standard and custom industrial and military computing solutions and LCD displays;
* 19 inch rackmount computers and LCD displays and keyboards;
* Rugged computing solutions tailored exactly to the customer application requirements;
* Systems incorporating long life revision controlled components;
* U.S. dedicated manufacturing facilities;
* System solutions that are available today and throughout a multi-year project lifecycle;
* Extensive computer system engineering experience;
* ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facilities and systems;
* Proven design experience in rugged computers as borne out by an unmatched list of completed designs and projects;
# # #
CP Systems, previously known as Chassis Plans, is a recognized leader in manufacturing fully configured military grade rackmount computer and display solutions for the industrial, rugged, and military markets. They manufacture a full line of industrial rack mount and panel mount LCD monitors and keyboard drawers. They also manufacture 1U to 6U ATX and Single Board Computer systems tailored exactly to customer application requirements.
Chassis Plans specializes in long-life product support offering unmatched in-house custom chassis design, long-life industrial motherboards and SBC's with strict revision control and material obsolescence management for trouble free program deployment. Key military customers include companies such as L3, Lockheed, and Northrop Grumman. Notable commercial customers include Siemens, Nikon, & General Electric. CP Systems - Systems Engineered to Perform!® Please visit www.chassis-