News By Tag
News By Location
New GMAT Practice Papers for iOS Users Released
It has been less than a month and Patron Technosoft India Private Limited has released a new app for iOS in the field of Education - New GMAT Practice. This is the 5th release in a row in the field of Education for the iOS users by Patron.
Answers to all these questions are answered in this app - The New GMAT-Practice Papers.
The new pattern of the GMAT is:
• Verbal Section - 41 Question / 75 Minutes
• Quant Section – 37 Question / 75 Minutes
• Integrated Reasoning – 12 Question / 30 Minutes
• Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) – One AWA Prompt / 30 Minutes
This app is designed and developed so that the students who are looking to write the New GMAT exam on or after June 5, 2012 make themselves more familiar with the pattern. The New GMAT app includes 3 papers with the new pattern.
The important features of the app are:
• 3 Practice Papers developed and designed according to the new GMAT pattern.
• Introduce Integrated Reasoning section.
• The order of the questions is scrambled. The level of the next question depends upon the answer of the current question.
• User-friendly features similar to those seen in the real exam.
• Question timer, which helps you practice your pace and improve speed.
• Pause the timer as needed, come back and start the test from the unanswered question.
• Know your score immediately after you finish the exam. Also shows the graphical representation of your score section wise, helping you to track your performance.
• Avail the answer key and the solution to all the questions once you finish your exam. This helps you to perform even better in the next papers.
• Papers designed and developed by top professors and tutors.
• This app doesn't requires any internet connection.
This is the only app available in the iOS store, which allows the users to practice the new GMAT.
Patron Technosoft is constantly focusing to develop more apps, which can be rightly used by the iOS users across the world. Patron promises to develop more apps, which are user specific in nature irrespective of the category.
To know more about the company and their apps, please contact:
Patron Technosoft India Private Limited