News By Tag
News By Place
Providing for an Ageing Society Conference
Capita’s Providing for an Ageing Society Conference addresses the growing pressures facing public services in meeting the challenges posed by an ageing population.
Bringing together policy leaders from the Department of Health, Department for Work and Pensions, Department for Communities and Local Government and frontline practitioners, this must-attend event provides expertise on:
- Developments in cross-Government policy
- Achieving integration of health and social care in older people’s services
- Meeting housing needs to safeguard independent living and reduce care home admissions through new home improvement funding and
- Disabled Facilities Grants
- Realising social inclusion within the community, combating loneliness and improving intergenerational relations
- Supporting older people to make informed decisions about their care service provision and understanding new funding for FirstStop
Attend this crucial event to hear from best practice case studies including early intervention and prevention cost-saving techniques. Take away efficiency saving methods to ensure that your organisation is prepared to manage the increasing costs of adult social care in the future whilst maintaining health, wellbeing and dignity for the older generation.
For further info contact Ben Aslet / firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7960 7711 or visit http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/