JBW response to MOJ complaint, Tuesday 17 January 2012
Reference to a complaint against the MOJ in 2009, comment from JBW CEO Jamie Waller
By: Mark Holding
He continued; our relationship with the MOJ has remained strong during this time of clarification and we are pleased with the professional manner in which we were treated and able to conclude our original concerns.”
For further comment, please contact Mark Holding on 020 7422 9263.
For further information on JBW, please visit www.jbw.co.uk
Notes to Editors:
JBW is the UKs fastest growing enforcement and debt recovery company. It is a debt recovery organisation with a high regard for the community it serves. The company is a market leading provider of intelligence led debt recovery and enforcement solutions. Through their pro-active contact centre and enforcement agent activity, JBW operates to the highest industry standards.
• Services include:
- Debt recovery
- Investigation and process serving
- Certificated bailiff enforcement
• JBW work for over 50 clients in the South of England including Transport for London and the Child Support Agency and work for over 60% of all London Authorities.
• JBW has a City & Guilds accredited training academy for its staff and all new enforcement agents are obliged to complete and pass JBW’s Foundation Programme for Civil Enforcement Agents – Theory.
• JBW have grown by over 20% year on year since its launch in 2004.
• JBW is a member of the following associations:
- Civil Enforcement Association (CIVEA)
- Credit Services Association (CSA)
- British Parking Association (BPA)
• JBW is listed for the second year running in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for and achieved Three Star status from Best Companies.