News By Tag
News By Location
A new debt recovery and enforcement IT platform is
The industry’s first complete debtor centric IT solution is launched by AR-12 Limited and supplied to JBW
AR-12 is a comprehensive debt management and enforcement system, designed to manage an entire business efficiently and intelligently. AR-12 boasts an open standards-based architecture that offers unparalleled scalability and flexibility.
Uniquely for the industry, it provides complete transparency across all business processes and enables managers to focus their energy upon strategic decisions rather than worry about day-to-day operational issues. Hosted within the cloud, AR-12 is accessed via browser and provides a fast and completely secure enterprise IT system that automates the majority of business processes and allows a company unprecedented control over its day to day operations.
Key features of this software:
• Open-Source Enterprise IT Architecture - Built upon a state of the art technology stack to provide security, flexibility and scalability. Seamlessly integrates with third party data providers such as the DVLA and Companies House to provide real time case scoring.
• Flexible workflow modelling – AR-12 provides an intuitive graphic interface to enable users to build custom workflows for everything from simple tasks to highly complex visit processes. The business processes created by the workflow modeller provide the framework for the smart decision making system.
• Intelligent scoring–Complex algorithms balance case/debtor history, socio-economic status, location, property and vehicle data with the aim of rating the likelihood of collecting and calculating the optimal collection process that is required e.g. a letter, SMS or bailiff visit.
• Automatic allocation – by combining the real-time GPS locations of bailiffs in the field and the scoring data, AR-12 allocates cases to bailiffs in real time, amending bailiffs’ schedules on-the-fly as new and urgent cases require action.
Jamie Waller, JBW CEO said: “This software is already producing some incredible data. Our payments at the voluntary compliance stage are up 31%, supported compliance 19% and enforced compliance 18%.This in turn has lead to increased revenue collected on behalf of our clients, whilst the fees we charge remain the same. AR-12 is what this industry needs.”
London Borough of Hackney, already using the system said: "AR-12 has enabled us to produce a specific report ourselves for our own performance and monitoring activities via the eClient portal… without any request or contact with our contract manager. This has considerably helped and is an efficient way of providing MI for our contract"
The Ministry of Justice's Enforcement Business Manager said: “Impressed doesn't go far enough! AR-12 is clearly reinventing the status quo when it comes to private sector enforcement."
AR-12 was commissioned in May 2010 with Haulmont Technology, who created the award winning system used by Addison Lee.
AR-12 will be officially launched at the IBM Forum, London on 31 October 2012, where there will be a demonstration of the systems capabilities. The event is an invitation only launch of AR-12 and is available to 120 handpicked guests and members of the press.
For further information on AR-12 or to express an interest in attending the official launch, please visit www.ar12.co.uk.
For further press information or photographs, please contact:
Emma Walton, Walton Public Relations. www.waltonpr.com Tel: 01451 821800
Mobile: 07515 357842 Email: email@example.com
Notes to Editors:
• AR-12 provides functionality that has not been seen in any other product within this industry.
• Specifically built to handle complex case and resource management and to manage a varied portfolio of debt types.
• The revolutionary system was developed in 2011 in partnership with Haulmont Technology, the developers behind the award winning IT platform for Addison Lee (the UK’s largest private taxi firm).
• AR-12 is a product owned by AR-12 Ltd and licensed to JBW under a worldwide exclusive contract in the debt recovery and enforcement sector.