News By Tag
* Employee Engagement Survey
* Employee Engagement
* Customer Service
* Comment Themes
* More Tags...
News By Place
Study Finds Top 10 Comment Themes in 2011 Employee Engagement Surveys
This release discusses the top 10 comment themes found in 2011 Employee Engagement Surveys.
The following is this year’s top 10 comment themes, starting with the comment listed most frequently by respondents:
1. Employees expressed an appreciation for their co-workers.
2. Employees would like to receive higher pay scales/salaries.
3. Employees are pleased with the type of work they do.
4. Employees commended their organization’
5. Employees felt communication needed to improve throughout their organization.
6. Employees appreciated their organization’
7. Employees enjoyed the flexibility of their work hours.
8. Employees commended their managers.
9. Employees felt staffing needed to be increased to assist with high workloads.
10. Employees enjoyed helping customers.
Comments desiring higher compensation dropped from No. 1 in the 2010 study to No. 2 in this year’s study. This is most likely reflective of pay freezes and low salary increases due to the economic climate coupled with a heightened workload. The No. 1 theme in this year’s study and No. 2 in the 2010 analysis, “employees expressed an appreciation for their co-workers,”
To view the top comment themes in 2010, go to http://www.hrsolutionsinc.com/
# # #
About HR Solutions, Inc.
HR Solutions is a Chicago-based International Human Capital Management Consulting Firm specializing in Employee Engagement and Exit Survey design, implementation, analysis, and results. For more information, please visit http://www.hrsolutionsinc.com.
Follow HR Solutions on Twitter: http://twitter.com/
Join HR Solutions’ Employee Engagement Emporium on LinkedIn: http://www.hrsolutionsinc.com/