News By Tag
News By Place
10 Valuable Traveling Tips That Will Make The Trip Easier
Thingstodoint.com have launched a new website about how to better prepare for your vacations. We give information about activities, attractions, tours and exciting places to visit at many tourist destinations all around the world.
By: Things to do
In the spirit of our new website launch here are our Top 10 Travel Tips that will make your vacation worry free and a lot more fun.
If you will soon be traveling abroad soon here are 10 valuable tips that can make the trip easier:
1. Make sure you keep all your personal documents in order: unexpired passport and visa, in the event that the country of destination requires it.
2. Read the brochures and ads (and especially public announcements about warnings for travelers regarding health and other important issues) of the consulates or embassies of the countries you plan to visit.
3. It is very helpful to get familiar with local laws and customs of the countries to which you are traveling. Remember that the freedoms and rights contained in the constitution of this country are not always the same as your own. You are obliged to respect and enforce the laws of the countries visited abroad.
4. Make two copies of the identification page of your passport. This will facilitate replacement if your passport is stolen or is lost. Leave one copy at home with friends or family who you can easily connect from abroad. Take the other and keep it separate from your passport.
5. Leave a copy of the route of your trip with your family or friends so they can easily contact you in the event of an emergency. http://www.thingstodoint.com/
6. Ongoing care of your luggage. Do not leave it alone or unattended in public areas (airports, hotel lobby ). Do not accept packages from strangers.
7. Find out the embassies and consulates of the foreign countries where you will be traveling. Addresses and phones are very useful in the event of any problems. It is easy to obtain this information online. For example search "xxx embassies abroad".
8. Try not to visit cities or areas where there is not much information about the place. If you cannot avoid these situations do not take expensive jewelry and excessive amounts of money or credit cards.
9. To avoid a breach of local laws only exchange money or purchase art or antiques from authorized agents.
10. If you encounter any problem, promptly contact your nearest embassy. http://www.thingstodoint.com/