News By Tag
News By Location
Sage Line 100 end of life: What are your options?
Pythagoras looks at the options for Sage Line 100 users following the end of life announcement from Sage
Furthermore, Line 100 is not compatible with Windows 7
Pythagoras, a key Sage UK business partner outlines two of the options for Sage Line 100 users
Migrate to Sage Line 50
• Small Business division being used by companies with turnover ranging
from £1m to up to £10m
• Fully supported and integrated Sage product
• Continuous development and R&D focus
• Largest used product on the market from Sage
Migrate to Sage 200
• The ‘natural’ upgrade path for Line 100 users
• Excellent discounted upgrade rates
• Seamlessly take your data from Line 100 to 200
• Flexible nature allows the product to be more tailored to your business needs
• True Windows functionality
A webinar, hosted by Pythagoras on August 25th will outline the processes and reasoning behind Sage's end of life for Line 100 and discuss the options for your business going forward (including Sage Line 50 and Sage 200) while answering any questions you may have.
It is important to note this webinar will contain no demonstrations of other Sage products and is simply designed to discuss and outline the options available to your organisation.
Register at http://www.pythagoras.co.uk/
Pythagoras is a key Sage UK Business Partner and Customer Development Centre; with over 200 clients across the UK combined with a fully manned help desk and consultancy team, Pythagoras has the key attributes when looking for a Sage ERP solution.
# # #
Pythagoras is a company that is experienced in providing Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Accounts and integrated business solutions for businesses across a broad range of industries including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage 200 and Sage CRM