News By Tag
* Hotel Viking
* Rhode Island
* Free Gas
* Newport Music Festival
* Newport Jazz Festival
* Chowder Cook-Off
* More Tags...
News By Place
Hotel Guests Get Gas in Newport, Rhode Island
Hotel Viking announced a “Got Gas?” promotion where guests enjoy complimentary parking and a $25 VISA Gift Card when they book a two-night stay now through September 1, 2011. Weekday rates start at $235, double occupancy, for a standard room.
“With so many great events and sights to see in Newport, we did not want the price of gas to be a barrier to a great escape,” states Marlen Scalzi, Director of Sales and Marketing for Hotel Viking, which was once again voted as having the ‘Best Accommodations’
Scalzi offers her top ten favorite summer activities in Newport, Rhode Island and they include:
1. The Great Chowder Cook-Off (June 4, 2011)
2. Newport Music Festival (57 concerts between July 7 – 24, 2011)
3. Newport International Polo (Saturday’s in July and August)
4. The Newport Folk Festival (July 30 - 31, 2011)
5. Newport Arts Festival (August 27 – 28, 2011)
6. Newport Jazz Festival (August 5 – 7, 2011)
7. Classic Yacht Regatta and Parade (September 3 – 4, 2011)
8. Waterfront Irish Festival (September 3 – 5, 2011)
9. Newport International Boat Show (September 15 – 18, 2011)
10. Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival (September)
Hotel Viking, a member of Historic Hotels of America, is just 71 miles from the historic home of Paul Revere in Boston and 177 miles from the Empire State Building in New York City. The 209-room hotel is convenient to Newport’s many attractions, including Newport Harbor and Waterfront. Hotel Viking features the luxurious SpaTerre; fine dining at One Bellevue; over 14,000 square feet of event space; an indoor pool; and fitness center. For more information and reservations, please call Hotel Viking at 800-556-7126 or visit www.hotelviking.com.
# # #
Hotel Viking, located in Newport, Rhode Island, is a member of Historic Hotels of America. Offering 209 rooms and suites, Hotel Viking features SpaTerre, fine dining, 14,000 square feet of event space, pool, fitness center and more. www.hotelviking.com.