News By Tag
* Portable Lighting
* Fluorescent Lighting
* Inspection Lighting
* Industrial Lighting
* More Tags...
News By Place
Shatter ProofQuad Lights by K&H Industries Raises the Standards for Extremely Durable & Portable Ind
K&H’s design of the Quad Light incorporates several unique features that allow it to stay intact and keep working in extremely harsh environments.
• Proprietary K&H designed lamp shock absorbers keeps the bulbs stable in the event the Quad Light is dropped or impacted.
• The fluorescent bulbs have a laminate coating that contains the glass in the event breakage does occur. This keeps any cracked glass, powder, and mercury safely contained and allows easy clean up.
• The tubeshields are made from shatter-resistant polycarbonate.
• The aluminum backbone of the light provides structural support.
• Rubber end caps stay intact during accidental drops and falls.
In addition to its durability, the Quad Light puts out between 5,200 and 11,800 lumens and can be used as a stand-alone light or can be daisy chained together for feed thru lighting.
To learn more, visit: url=http://www.khindustries.com/
Or call: 716-549-
# # #
K&H Industries is a leading manufacturer of temporary lighting and power solutions for the utility, aviation, fleet, construction, chemical, petroleum and marine industries. Including the popular NightRay® and StarBeam® remote-controlled spotlights.