News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
6 Reasons Why Your Next Guitar Should Be A Tsunami
There are many electric guitar makers to choose from – but only one offers a tonal chamber with a wooden pickguard. This revolutionary design creates a tidal wave of sound.
There is a company located in Cleveland, Tennessee that builds custom solid body electric guitars for the rest of us – Tsunami Guitars. Since 2009, 39 year master woodworker Paul Brzozowski has been building one-of-a-kind instruments with his own bare hands (and a woodshop filled with tools).
After visiting the shop and playing some of Paul’s creations, here’s a list of the top 6 reasons why your next guitar should be a Tsunami:
1. Low prices - Tsunami Guitars can cost as little as $350. Hand built custom guitars from other manufacturers normally cost thousands of dollars.
2. Great sound - Under the wooden pickguard is a tonal chamber routed out of the body. The pickups and electronics are suspended in the pickguard over the tonal chamber. This combination creates longer sustain and improved attack which help define the Tsunami sound.
3. You can create your own design - Just draw a picture of the body design you want. There are few limitations to what they can do.
4. Rare and unusual woods - Have you ever seen a guitar made from purple heart or red woods? How about some nice lacewood, or oak and chestnut from a barn built in 1870?
5. Choose your own pickup configuration - Want 2 humbuckers with a lipstick pickup in between? How about hot-rodded Tele style pickups with a Black Beauty? Of course, you can request anything you want (or provide your own vintage or customized pickups).
6. Every Tsunami is a unique work of art - Have you ever seen a guitar shaped like a duck? We haven’t either, but Tsunami Guitars will make one for you (if that’s what you like). With all the combinations of different woods, pickups, and shapes, there are no two Tsunami Guitars that are exactly alike.
The number of professional musicians and songwriters that play Tsunami Guitars is growing. Members of bands such as Bender, Troy Wylke and BlueSteele (http://www.troywykleandbluesteele.com), Talkin’ Stick Band, solo artist A Man Called Bruce (http://AAAMediaLLC.com) and others have purchased their own Tsunami Guitars.
Check out Tsunami Guitars’ Facebook page or visit http://TsunamiGuitars.com where you can view photos, demonstration videos or place an order.
# # #
AAA Media, LLC produces, publishes and distributes music & videos by original artists. We also own AAA Phone On Hold - a message on hold provider since 1984.