CryptoLicensing For .Net 2011 released.
CryptoLicensing for .Net is a 100% .Net solution to add licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking capabilities to your .Net, Windows Forms (WinForms) and WPF applications, components and controls and ASP.Net web sites.
The new versions supports license management features, support for SQL Server CE databases used by license service and Clickback e-commerce integration support, variety of new API and some bugfixes.
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* On-demand licenses.
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
* Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to your software.
* Hardware-Locked licenses.
* Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Network Floating licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Short Serial Keys.
* Embed any amount of Additional User-Data in the license.
* Specify Upto 2040 License Features which allows enabling/disabling specific functionality in your software. A common use of this is to define 'editions' of your software such as a 'Standard', 'Professional' and 'Enterprise' edition.
* Every license code is guaranteed to be Unique, even if you generate thousands of codes at a time.
* Fast, Light-Weight And Simple API to integrate in your software.
* Support for Separate Design-time and Run-time Licenses - this is used when licensing a component or control.
* Create Evaluation Licenses with various evaluation parameters such as
* Absolute date/time after which the license expires.
* Maximum usage days
* Maximum unique usage days
* Maximum executions
* Maximum run-time
* Maximum cumulative run-time
* Detects Date Tampering (done to try to extend trial period).
* Ready-To-Use License Server for
* Activating licenses
* Validating serials
* Issuing on-demand licenses
* Creating software subscriptions
* Remote monitoring of software usage
* Revoking licenses.
* Verifying local time.
* Limit license to specific domain(s) - great for licensing web based apps, libraries, frameworks or controls.
* E-commerce integration with PayPal, ShareIt, Plimus, etc via ready-to-use license generators which can automatically perform order-fulfillment and license delivery.
* Supports licensing of .Net Compact Framework applications developed for Pocket PC 2003 and above, Windows Mobile, Windows CE and Smartphones.
CryptoLicensing Generator Features
* Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
* Generate up to 30,000 licenses at a time.
* Set up license settings profiles to quickly generate licenses for that settings profile.
* Specify custom user-data via 'Data Fields' such as Name, Email, Company Name, etc.
* Export license and serial codes to file.
* Powerful post-generation processing support.
1. Insert licenses in a specified template.
2. Save generated licenses to a file in a specified format/template.
3. Run external programs when a license is generated.
* Plugin support allows you to perform your own processing or tasks whenever licenses are generated.
* User data plugins allow you to enter your own user-data using your own UI or specify your own source for user-data.
CryptoLicensing Generator API
* Generate license/serial codes via code.
* Specify license features and capabilities via code and generate licenses/serials with those settings.
* Simple and easy-to-use, yet powerful API.
* Achieve any level of customization and integration in your license generation, sales/e-commerce and order-fulfillment process.
CryptoLicensing is also available in ActiveX as MFC versions. CryptoLicensing is available directly from LogicNP Software. Trial versions and detailed product information is available at http://www.ssware.com/
Development licenses can be purchased starting from US $149. Multi-developer licenses, site licenses and Support and Upgrade Subscriptions are also available.
About LogicNP Software
LogicNP Software specializes in the development of developer-centric software products such as reusable controls, components and libraries for .Net, WPF, ActiveX and MFC/ATL developers. Our mission is to provide innovative, developer-friendly, robust and easy-to-use software that helps developers build the best applications that today's competitive marketplace demands.
# # #
LogicNP Software is a leading developer of user interface controls, and components and libraries based on .Net/WPF and ActiveX/MFC/