News By Tag
News By Location
DataRoket Launches a Software Developer Kit (SDK) and Trial License of its DI and MDM Engines.
This powerful capability is now offered as an SDK to enabling developers to tap the power of DataRoket for their own applications and environments.
What the SDK offers includes the following:
• Full connector list to address enterprise and cloud data, including structured and unstructured data.
• Ability to deliver as a web application to run on any application server
• Bundled with the SDK comes MySQL 5 for DataRoket security and library domains. Also Tomcat 6.0.2 and Java 1.6 included.
• Big Data Roket Booster Engine available within the SDK for dynamic hybrid columnar/ row compressed data.
• Configuration options allow both in-memory and disk DataRoket cell persistence.
• The SDK offers single instance, parallel processed, or distributed environment architectures based on client defined configuration levels.
• Included is a JSP login and Cell/Reports look-up page for example purposes.
DataRoket has taken a different approach to the real-time DI (data integration)
For more information on the new SDK, please visit http://www.dataroket.com/
# # #
DataRoket is a real-time data integration, repository and visualization solution that connects any number and type of data such as, databases, ERP, Financial, CRM platforms, cloud or any other structured or unstructured data to deliver a current, unified global view of an organization’
DataRoket solutions have been developed in to solve real-world challenges and to deliver an unprecedented delivery time and ROI deploying in days or weeks; while providing a current, unified, single version of the truth to power the analytics and metrics to enable better and faster decisions and thus increases margins and shareholder value.
DataRoket has offices in Washington, DC; New York, Columbus, OH; San Francisco and Bangalore India). http://www.dataroket.com