News By Tag
* Digital Asset Management
* Digital Media
* Dam Software
* Marketing Operations
* Brand Management
* Rich Media Management
* More Tags...
News By Location
Widen Adds Ten New Digital Asset Management Software Clients in Q2 2010
Widen Web-Based Digital Asset Management Systems Continue to Power Marketing Workflows in Manufacturing, Education, and Healthcare Markets
Little Rapids Corporation, a manufacturer and marketer of products to the healthcare and beauty industries, comprehensively reviewed digital asset solutions before deciding to deploy the Widen Web-based DAM system. “We selected Widen because we are confident in their product offering and service levels. As we are going through the implementation process, the Widen team has been great to work with – responsive and flawless. They have exceeded our expectations,”
Other new Widen clients include:
• AO North America – A non-profit health care and medical education organization dedicated to the advancement for patient care in orthopedic, maxillofacial, spine and veterinary surgery.
• Discovery Toys, LLC – A leading direct sales company who specializes in learning toys, books, games, and music for early childhood education.
• Institute of International Education (IIE) – An independent not-for-profit educational institution among the world's largest and most experienced international education and training organizations.
• Texas State Technical Colleges – An educational institution with campuses in Harlingen, Marshall, Waco, and West Texas offering 100 advanced technical AAS degree programs and certificates.
• University of Stavanger, Norway – An educational institution organized in three Faculties – Arts and Education, Social Sciences, Science and Technology – and also includes two national centers of expertise.
Other new Widen DAM software customers include a hospital, an advertising agency, the business school of a major university and a corporate training company.
"The diversity of industries represented in our new customers speaks to the challenges of every marketer when it comes to managing and distributing images and video,” said Matthew Gonnering, CEO of Widen Enterprises. “We are delighted these customers reached out to us because of our high service and product performance levels. We're ready to help them get control of their brand with digital asset management."
The Media Collective®, Widen’s flagship hosted digital asset management product, is now in version 5.5 and supports the creative and marketing workflows of 135 different customers in over sixteen vertical markets. The scalability of the Media Collective allows marketers of all sizes to support their diverse user groups with access to a centralized library of marketing resources for improved performance and a greater ability to manage brand compliance across different business units and geographies.
About Widen Enterprises, Inc.
Based in Madison, Wisconsin, Widen has honed its more than 60 years of experience in premedia services and color management specifically for assisting customers with building brand equity and supporting consistent brand representation across print and Web communications. Through its inventive suite of Web-based digital asset management applications, Widen software services provide marketing networks with real-time, Web-based access to the clients' digital asset libraries, subsequently eliminating manual search and file preparation time, costs related to replacing images and videos that cannot be located, and added costs for hardware, software and upgrades. For more information, visit: http://www.widen.com.