News By Tag
* Customer Service Outsourcing
* Outsourced Customer Service
* Call Center
* Call Center Services
* Outsource Call Center
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
When Is Outsourced Customer Service Good For Small Business?
Successful companies can attest that the key to achieving growth is running a well-defined outsourced customer service.
By: Magellan Solutions
The strategy they all use is how they can effectively handle their customers. Successful companies can attest that the key to achieving growth is running a well-defined outsourced customer service.
But before you go out and look for a call center provider, here are 5 basic questions you need to answer before considering outsourcing:
1. Do you want to save money? This is an obvious question for all business owners. There are many cases when call volumes are so high the company needs to invest more in new phone systems, customer relationship management, getting a bigger space and hiring additional people. Hiring a call center can keep all these costs at a lower price because they can delegate agents at any given time to manage more customers.
2. Is the product fairly easy to handle? If you have a product or a service that is straightforward, outsourcing offers tremendous growth potential. Goods or services with complex sales cycles or with in-depth troubleshooting can take up a lot of man-hours from a call center’s agents. This type of business is not good for outsourcing.
3. Do you want to grow significantly?
4. Are you anticipating changes in the future? If the business foresees customer management requiring 24/7 on-call support, an outsourced customer service can offer peace of mind.
5. How many calls can your business handle? Call volumes that increase are easy to handle. For calls that go high in certain seasons or with some unpredictable volume changes, your best solution is to get a provider to manage them.
There are no hard and fast rules for everyone who wants to consider customer service outsourcing. Business owners must understand the very reason why they should consider it in the first place. Is it right for them? Will it be hard to manage? Smaller companies with little or no experience may want to start with this strategy to gain a better understanding of their customers, and discover new ways to satisfy and retain them.
For more information on outsourced customer service, go to http://www.magellan-
# # #
Magellan Solutions Outsourcing Inc is an expanding Philippine-based contact center providing high-quality offshore call center solutions to small-to-medium businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals worldwide. It offers inbound and outbound services.