News By Tag
* Diff Utility
* Compare Utility
* Merge Utility
* Diff Tool
* Diff Software
* Diff Ftp
* Compare Files
* Compare Folders
* More Tags...
News By Location
DiffVue Software released DiffVue V4.4.3 a Diff Utility.
DiffVue Software has recently released DiffVue 4.4.3, a diff tool, also known as a diff utility for Windows, which lets users compare folders/files as well as ftp site's files against the local files.
DiffVue V4.4.3 contains 4 main applications;
Screenshots for each application are available in DiffVue Software's website diffvue.com/
The unique features that DiffVue V4.4.3 comparing to other diff utility software are,
- DiffVue recognizes and displays not only the regular text files but also the binary files such as word-processor/
- DiffVue offers a PDF file rendition not only from any single file but also from the existing folder so that its bookmark pane looks like a folder tree.
- DiffVue offers a set of localization (L10N) tools. For example, detecting any mal-formatted or missing resource strings during L10N process, e.g. translation for foreign languages used to be L10N engineers' nightmare, but detecting them is part of DiffVue L10N tools. The file extensions of the resource file-format recognized by default are RC/RC2/RESX/
- DiffFTP compares users' local files/folders against ones in their FTP server by the file contents, and then transfers files like all commercial FTP software.
The followings are the new features added to v4.4.3:
- Fully supports Windows 7
- DiffVue: Drag-n-drop between Windows Explorer and DiffVue, UI enhancement, Removed same-level restriction
- DiffFTP - DiffVue for FTP: Multi-threading transfer, Stabilized, UI enhancement, Removed same-level restriction, Enhanced logging
- FullVue: Major library upgrade to enhance viewing
- DiffEditor: Synchronizes the viewing area in single-edit mode
- DiffVue Update: Completely re-designed automatic update mechanism
DiffVue offers free-evaluation copy. Its evaluation period is 30 days. Once the evaluation period expires, it still works as before, except it displays the expiration reminder.
DiffVue Software donates the full free copy to the colleges. People in charge of department of Computer Science at college and interested in distributing DiffVue to the students majoring it can contact DiffVue Software via email.
# # #
DiffVue Software was found in 2002 based on the multi-states and all developers are working remotely.
DiffVue Software dedicates to develop any diff related software which helps the users maintain their computers easily.