News By Tag
* Magnetic Energy Generator
* Magnetic Generator
* Power Generator
* More Tags...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Magnetic Energy Generator - How To Build a Magnetic Generator To Save Electricity
Learn the uses and benefits of a magnetic energy generator. Also, find out how you can build a magnetic energy generator to power your home appliances with free usable electricity.
By: Andy O'Silliven
The technology for this magnetic source of energy is for homeowners to build and supplement or even totally eliminate their power usage from the power companies. In other words, you can now feasibly generate your source of electricity to power your home appliances.
To eliminate your electrical bill completely will require more of a commitment to your magnetic energy generator project than just reducing your existing electricity usage. I recommend that the initial goal be to build a smaller unit and just reduce your bill.
Get comfortable with the technology before you decide to go "all out" and build a larger unit. By this time, you will have worked out any glitches that you ran into with the smaller unit; baby steps work best with something you're not familiar with.
1. Is It Possible To Build A Magnetic Energy Generator On Your Own?
Absolutely, that is the entire idea. Even if you're only a novice do-it-yourselfer, the detailed plans that are available make this little more than a weekend project. Locally available materials make this doable for just about anybody that wants to gain a bit of independence and reduce their monthly electrical bills.
2, Global Awareness of This Technology
The magnetic energy generator technology has been around for quite some time, but in general, any new technology that would pull money out of the big corporations pockets ends up being suppressed.
Due to the ease of access on the Internet, this magnetic energy generator technology has become a more widely known by the public at large.
Once this happens, there is no stopping it. Most of these technologies are being perfected in the backyards of inventors just like you and I, sharing their ideas, trials, as well as tribulations with like-minded inventors around the globe.
3. Benefits of a Magnetic Energy Generator
• Substantially reduce your electrical bills or even totally eliminate it
• This unit does not depend on the weather; it will run and produce electrical power in cloudy weather, rain shine, snow.
• Very environmental friendly, no burning of fossil fuels, no global warming, absolutely no extraneous emissions running a magnetic energy generator.
• It doesn't take up much space, basically, you can set this up just about anywhere, but near your main circuit panel would be best for easier installation to your existing home wiring.
• Your utility company may end up sending you a check every month if you decide to produce a unit large enough to generate more power than you need. You can sell this electrical power back to the utility company. Your electric meter would literally be spinning backward
• Magnetic energy generators are a very safe technology; they run very cool compared to most electricity generating devices.
4. What Tools and Parts Do You Need?
Generally, the most basic of tools are required to fabricate a magnetic energy generator can be found in your garage, workshop or even on top of your kitchen table.
All of the parts for this device are available locally to you through your home improvement store, hardware and auto parts store.
You could substantially be reducing your energy bills within a week of grabbing these plans for your own magnetic energy generator. Check out one of the links below to find out how you could end up saving the amount of your monthly electric bill each and every month.
5. If you are interested to learn how to build your own magnetic energy generator, visit:
# # #
Andy O Silliven is an engineer and author in the fields of electrical engineering. He enjoys writing about the topic and keeping up with current events and research in the area of renewable energy sources. Recommends: http://www.greenearth4energy.com