News By Tag
* Daniel Laiseca
* More Tags...
News By Location
Syntheway Announces ElectriKeys, An Electric Piano Emulation For Windows And Linux OS.
Syntheway is proud to announce ElectriKeys, an electric piano emulation based on vintage Fender Rhodes MK1™, Hohner Clavinet D6™, Wurlitzer™ and Yamaha™ CP-70 e-pianos. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
Sound Synthesis and Sampling offers the closest experience of playing a real electric piano. ElecriKeys run under Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create the most realistic sounds of these vintage electric pianos.
- EP Selector. One instrument offering the sound of four legendary e-pianos:
# Fender Rhodes™ Electric Piano (Stage Piano Mark I)
# Hohner Clavinet D6™
# Wurlitzer™ Electric Piano
# Yamaha™ CP-70 Electric Grand Piano (Brilliance:
- Tremolo Section: Recreates the classic effect (which was called vibrato on the real Rhodes™ front panel). Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset. The panning slider controls the output effect distribution between left and right speaker and to help create a broad spectrum of stereo tremolo effects.
- 5-Band Parametric Equalizer: EQ composed of five parametric filters with Frequency, Bandwidth and Gain knobs. Equalization allows you to lower or raise the volume of specific frequency ranges for bass and treble manipulation.
- Decay & Release Time: Decay sets the note decay while the key is pressed. Release sets the release (fade out) time after the key is released, offering unique tone to each player.
- 32 presets for Tremolo effects and Parametric EQ ready to play. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and tweaking any associated parameters from there as desired.
- Signal's Harmonic Spectrum (Freq. analyzer)
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
Operating System :
- Windows® 98/ME, Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista and VST 2.0 or higher host software.
- Linux Requirements:
+ JACK : 0.100.0 or above (http://jackit.sourceforge.net)
+ Wine : preferably 1.0 or above, but many older versions will work too. (http://www.winehq.org/
+ FST : 1.7 or above (http://joebutton.co.uk/
Direct URL to the product's web page:
A demo version of ElectriKeys Electric Piano is available at:
For more information, visit their web site at
# # #
Syntheway combines advanced sampling engine based on real instruments multi-sampled and synthesizing techniques to create natural, synthetic and hybrid sounds into VST architecture. Instruments and Effects are developed using the latest programming technologies.
The Company is located in Buenos Aires City, Argentina.